Beck's Rally.....

Started by redcliffsw, August 31, 2010, 08:37:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

srkruzich

Quote from: Wilma on September 01, 2010, 09:48:59 AM
OK, it is Freedom of Religion and it seems to me that Christianity is not the only religion in the world.  Mormonism and Islam is as much a religion as Christianity is.  Would I become a Mormon?  No.  Would I become an Islamist?  No.  Why?  Because I am happy with what I am.  And because I am a Christian and an American, I am not going to deny anyone the right to believe the way they want.  Neither am I going to denigrate their religions.  After all, God is above all of them.
wilma so was jim jones and the halebot relious cult who comitted suicide to ride the comet.   Cults are a danger to society, and individuals.  And no  one is denying anyone the right to worship.  But I can as everyone else can point out what groups are cults. 

You even have cults in the "mainstream" christian groups.   Catholics, Jehovah witnesses, Church of Christ, seventh day adventists, all are cults
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

srkruzich

Quote from: Anmar on September 01, 2010, 10:05:36 AM
So how are you going to follow a christian revolution being led by someone who you believe isn't a christian?

What christian revolution.  I saw him get up there and advocate taking this country back, not having a christian revolution. 
Taking back this country which was founded on christian principles.  You cannot deny it was, its incorporated into every aspect of our country and government. 
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

Warph

Quote from: Anmar on August 31, 2010, 08:10:44 PM
  Here in Oakland, in the nations second most dangerous city, they had to lay off 80 cops.  One of my clients that I consult for owns a convenience store that gets robbed every other day by the same thug.  When they call the cops, they say they don't respond to petty theft anymore, that my client has to file a police report online. 

And WHY is that?  Jerry Brown!  Mayor of Oakland.  California has more nutty politicians per capita than any other state in the nation but, one of the worst has been Jerry Brown.  Ol' Jer's presently running for governor, a job he has held in the distant past.  This creep has been recycled more often than a plastic bottle.  Even though he's 72 years old, he has never held an actual job in his entire life.  He began his current campaign by announcing that his opponent, Meg Whitman, had a great deal in common with Nazi propagandist Joseph Goebbels.  His reason was that she had a lot of her own money to spend on her campaign.  It seems to me that's like comparing Charlie Chaplin's Little Tramp persona to Adolf Hitler because they both had tiny moustaches.  But that's par for the very silly liberal course.  Jerry Brown also had the nerve to claim that Ms. Whitman was going to use the governorship as a steppingstone to the presidency.  That's not a crime where I come from.  But in any case, it's an odd insult coming from the man who used his own governorship to run for president in '76, '80 and '92.

The fact remains that over the past 50 years, Brown has run for president, senator, governor, chairman of the California Democratic Party, state attorney general, California secretary of state, L.A. Community College District Board of Trustees and mayor of Oakland.  The truly weird thing is that, more often than not, he's won those races, even though in a personality contest with a clam, a cobblestone and a tin can, Brown would come in a distant fourth.  Also, the fact remains that, the man who was dubbed "Governor Moonbeam" has spent his entire adult life running for everything but the bus.  No wonder Oakland is so screwed up.... Jerry Brown... running for CA governor... AGAIN.... LOL, what a joke!

"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Roma Jean Turner

I actually like a polititician who will spend their own money.  Does she have her own plane? That would be another plus.

Teresa

Quote from: Roma Jean Turner on September 01, 2010, 12:26:58 PM
I actually like a politician who will spend their own money.  Does she have her own plane? That would be another plus.

Roma~~~~ 
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Roma Jean Turner

I see Teresa quoted me but did have anything else to say........did she pass out in mid thought?  Ha ha Maybe I better text her.

Teresa

haha~~ no I didn't pass out! I gave you a high 5.. I just liked what you said.. my brain is too slow right now to make many comments.

jarhead

Quote from Teresa
my brain is too slow right now to make many comments

You cousin Jimmie said your old brain has always been slow. I can't believe he said that. Next time I see him I'm gonna punch him the eye for saying that !!!!

Teresa

Quote from: jarhead on September 01, 2010, 07:36:30 PM
Quote from Teresa
my brain is too slow right now to make many comments

You cousin Jimmie said your old brain has always been slow. I can't believe he said that. Next time I see him I'm gonna punch him the eye for saying that !!!!

Jarhead..you rebel rousing old fart!  LOL 
but I;m going to be nice to you ..since you are buying me that big expensive porterhouse steak at Flint Oak tomorrow night.. ... ( can't bite the hand that's gonna feed me, ya know. )  ;) ;D

Sarge

I never said that Twee. Tarhead lies all the time. He  lies to make himself look better because he had to  serve under the Dept of the Navy.
the older I get the more I know how little I knew when I knew it all

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk