We Need A Revolution, Not A Movement

Started by redcliffsw, August 28, 2010, 11:02:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anmar

yes, hell of a kick.  The enfield is mostly for show though.
"The chief source of problems is solutions"

Catwoman

Hmmmm...If we're going for show...I'd go for the collector's edition (some kind of anniversary edition) Springfield...It has fabulous artwork all over the stock.  Purdy 'nough for most art collections... ;)

frawin

I have stayed out of this thread but can't any longer. I have been a longtime collector of Military weapons and have M1 Garands and M1 Carbines, Enfields and others. I belong to the Garand Collectors association, Members of the Grand Collectors Association have been elgible for a longtime to by Garands and Carbines that come from the US Government, many are from old supplies here in the US and many come from Militarys and Govenment Police in other countries, they are returned to the US as the US Government supplied them to the Foreign Countries in the first place. For about a year I have been hearing from other collectors that our government was going to shut off selling the Rifles to the citizens, just last week I got and e-mail from the company that cleans, services and repairs and sells  the Rifles, that they would no longer have a supply.
I have to agree with Jarhead, the AK-47 is no more reliable than the Garand. The Enfield does not even compare to the Garand, you are talking about two totally different weapons.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk