Political Humor

Started by Jo McDonald, September 02, 2010, 09:59:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teresa

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Diane Amberg

Oh how true that is. Ya don't mess with northern Joisey

Varmit

So, the other day I'm walking throught Wal-Mart and see obama christmas tree ordaments, and I think to myself, "Ain't this a bitch, suddenly its okay to hang a nigger from a tree again.!" ;D
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

Jane

Varmit,
You just made my day. God bless you for being truthful about the man that rents the White House.  8)

twirldoggy

Jo McDonald

IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

kshillbillys

Well looky here...Ronald Reagan used to babysit Obama!!!!
ROBERT AND JENNIFER WALKER

YOU CALL US HILLBILLYS LIKE THAT'S A BAD THING! WE ARE SO FLATTERED!

THAT'S MS. HILLBILLY TO YOU!

kshillbillys

Obama tells Michelle to go buy him a suit for the Halloween party in a few days. The next day he sees a Superman costume. He yells at her, "What's this? Have you ever seen a  black Superman? Take it back!"

The next day he finds a Batman suit. Again, he yells at her, "What's this? Have you ever seen a black Batman? Take it back!"

Irate by now, Michelle takes it back and when he arrives he sees 3 items on the bed. 3 white buttons, a white belt and a 2x4. He yells at her, "WTF is this?" She yells back, "Get naked. And you can either put the 3 buttons on and go as a domino, or put the white belt on and go as an oreo and if you don't like those ideas, you can shove the 2x4 up your ass and go as a fudgesicle!"

Poor man better get used to not getting everything he wants!
ROBERT AND JENNIFER WALKER

YOU CALL US HILLBILLYS LIKE THAT'S A BAD THING! WE ARE SO FLATTERED!

THAT'S MS. HILLBILLY TO YOU!

Diane Amberg

Now that really is cute.  ;D ;D  It's a shame another fellow in a previous joke (and his disciple) had to prove once more what a racist bigot he really is. But he'll be judged by God some day and he won't like the outcome. He'll never understand why what you wrote is true humor and can be appreciated by most everyone what he wrote is only funny to racist bigots.

Teresa

Quote from: Diane Amberg on October 24, 2010, 08:38:32 AM
Now that really is cute.  ;D ;D It's a shame another fellow in a previous joke (and his disciple) had to prove once more what a racist bigot he really is. But he'll be judged by God some day and he won't like the outcome. He'll never understand why what you wrote is true humor and can be appreciated by most everyone what he wrote is only funny to racist bigots.

sighhhhh~~~ We ALL will be judged by God someday Diane... and you, of all people, certainly don't have a clue as to who will like the outcome or not.. And I am far from a racist bigot... but I actually thought all of them were kinda cute.. But of course I like blonde jokes, Polish jokes, old people jokes, Retard jokes, and filthy dirty jokes... so hell ~~ maybe a few black jokes in there will finally topple the scales and send me right straight to hell..  :angel:
But once again.. no one on the gene pool of this Earth will be making that judgment ;).
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk