Larry ! ! !

Started by Mom70x7, August 12, 2010, 09:48:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

larryJ

Thank you all!  My forum friends are the best! 

My day was eventful, so to speak.  My wife decided that her car needed to be serviced and we took it to the local dealer and then on to watch our GD in swim lessons, followed by a trip to the hardware store, only to be called by the dealer that the car was ready, at which point, we exchanged our van for our car so the van could be serviced, then home for a quick nap before the dealer called and said the van was ready.  Then back to the house for a breather before heading out to dinner at a restaurant that isn't real keen on gluten free meals forcing me to have ham and eggs, no toast or pancakes, and hash browns which were overdone. 

Both my children remembered me with loving phone calls and several other "friends" on Facebook sent their wishes for a good day and some personal e-mails and e-cards and, of course, all of you here on the forum.  Life can't get much better than that.

Thanks again :)

Larryj
HELP!  I'm talking and I can't shut up!

I came...  I saw...  I had NO idea what was going on...

Warph

Aha.....to the nation's best kept secret; Your true age.  My 10 year old grandson told me on my 71st, birthdays are like boogers, the more you have the harder it is to breathe.  Another good thing about birthdays is statistics show that people who have the most, live the longest....  Happy Birthday, buddy!

"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk