your prayers are need for a member

Started by flo, August 31, 2010, 07:37:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clubine Ranch

Thank each and everyone of you for your prayers and kind words. Before she died Mary asked me not to be sad and of course I said i would be, then she said "well, then  be sad for just a little while". Dale and I have been blessed with wonderful families and friends. Those two things, with your faith in God get you though anything. Thank you all again. Barbara Clubine

Teresa

Sisters................. we have our own special bond that can't be explained..

Barbara.. I know you will hold her and all the memories you made together close to you for your remaining time on earth.
Even though she has crossed over.. she will be with you.. Sisters are just like that..no matter where in the universe we are.

I'm so sorry..  :'(
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

sixdogsmom

Barbara, I am so sorry to hear about your dear sisters' passing. May God give you peace and his blessings. Edie
Edie

debid

Barbara I am so sorry.  Bless your heart and God bless you and give you comfort.  (hug)

Jo McDonald

Barbara, my deepest sympathy to you.  I have a sister - still living - but lost my only brother 31 years ago.  Siblings are the roots
of the family that hold us close.  May you be comforted by your family, friends and your God.
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

Janet Harrington

Barbara and family, please know that prayers are going for your sister.  So sorry to hear about this.  Sympathy for all involved.

Ms Bear

Barbara, you have my sympathy and prayers.  I am glad that you were close to your sister.

Catwoman

Anmar

"The chief source of problems is solutions"

greatguns

May your beautiful memories of your sister get you through this tuff time.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk