Happy Birthday Mrs. Kshillbilly

Started by kshillbillys, August 20, 2010, 07:11:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kshillbillys

Happy Birthday to my young and beautiful wife Jennifer who had two of my four children. Thank you for loving us and caring for us! Happy 21st birthday AGAIN!  :-*
ROBERT AND JENNIFER WALKER

YOU CALL US HILLBILLYS LIKE THAT'S A BAD THING! WE ARE SO FLATTERED!

THAT'S MS. HILLBILLY TO YOU!

larryJ

21?  I seem to remember 21--------------oh yeah, I could legally drink (emphasis on legally.) 

Happy Birthday, Jennifer, and you will have a whole bunch more to celebrate.  Start by making this one a really happy one.

Larryj
HELP!  I'm talking and I can't shut up!

I came...  I saw...  I had NO idea what was going on...

Ms Bear

Happy Birthday.  And 21 was a good age, even the second time around.

kshillbillys

or the 15th time around LOL...i'm 36 today!  ;D

and thank you for the well wishes

Mom70x7

Happy Birthday - no matter how many 21s it is.  :D

greatguns

Hope you had a great birthday and wishing you many more.

Varmit

Happy Birthday Jennifer.  And whats all this talk about 21...should be talkin' about 50...it closer. ;D
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

Jo McDonald

A belated Happy Birthday, Jennifer --------Sorry I'm late.  I wish you many, many more.

Jo
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

frawin

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JENNIFER, sorry we are late but we have been without phone or internet since early Monday morning. A crew was putting in a sprinkler system next door and cut the underground cable in 4 places. AT&T did not get her until this morning to fix it. Hope you had a great day. I am really pleased to see you posting as we really like and agree with your political and personal values.
Frank   

kshillbillys

Thanks Frank and all...i'm sorry i'm late getting you thanked but i've been occupied with work and trying to get things going at our new house...Hope things are going better now Frank!! You know we couldn't stay away!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk