Unregistered vehicles/abandoned

Started by David, August 13, 2010, 07:37:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

David

Quote from: peanut on August 16, 2010, 09:51:35 PM
All talk just like your GRAMPA
Just like a stupid natty lite drinking hick, do you have spell check on your super mac 286 pc?  I said Grandfather.  But I supose you still say mamma, Gama, gotta take a poopie and oops I pee pee.  My Grandfather would have not been so patient with the likes of you.  He would have rode over to your house, called you out and shot the life out of you, so keep your cheap shots out of this.
Dependence begets subservience and venality, suffocates the germ of virtue, and prepares fit tools for the designs of ambition.

David

Dependence begets subservience and venality, suffocates the germ of virtue, and prepares fit tools for the designs of ambition.

peanut

LIfe is hard even harder if you are stupid, just pay your fine.
"Talk Low, Talk Slow And Dont Talk Too Much."
                  ( John Wayne )

David

Quote from: peanut on August 16, 2010, 10:13:19 PM
lmao! picturing you there with you panties on listening to grandfathers stories.
Makes a pervert hot I am sure, but then you just said you love little boys.  LOOK IF YOU WANT A FIGHT BRING IT, just be sure your children are taken care of because you will not be going home, not upright, just feet first.  I am done talking to you boy, I am a man of action and if you want action.  You already said you know who I am and where I am.  Bring it, but ask your God for forgiveness first, just to be polite.  Because you will be meeting him.

David

To All who view this I appologize for the meaness.  I will not be attacked verbally by any man and I will always answer with the same stern response my Grandfather taught me.  Most of you are very wonderful understanding people, Thank you.

David

the pictures posted here are also on Facebook, so if I have pissed you off here with the truth you may want to know you are on facebook also, plus many other venues.

David

Quote from: peanut on August 16, 2010, 10:20:15 PM
LIfe is hard even harder if you are stupid, just pay your fine.
Ahhhh! Sweet surrender from little balls.  He even has to steal a John Wayne quote to answer.

jarhead

David & Peanuts,
I don't know who either of you are and maybe I should mind my own business but I think both should take a step back and catch your breath. Sometimes in the heat of the moment we let our emotions get the best of us and we do things we later regret. Spending endless night sitting on the edge of your bed, staring into the darkness , chain smoking cigarettes, and wishing we had handled things differently, aint no fun.

David

Quote from: jarhead on August 16, 2010, 10:50:12 PM
David & Peanuts,
I don't know who either of you are and maybe I should mind my own business but I think both should take a step back and catch your breath. Sometimes in the heat of the moment we let our emotions get the best of us and we do things we later regret. Spending endless night sitting on the edge of your bed, staring into the darkness , chain smoking cigarettes, and wishing we had handled things differently, aint no fun.
Semper Fi Brother.  He just let his panty wearing ass push a little farther than his boots could carry him.  I thank you for your input Troop.

Kjell H.

Dang, had to check this one out... heard some rumors about someone selling surplus male testosterone pills on his thread. Wrong info....  :D

On a serious note..... have in mind that any threats or something that can be interpreted as threats can have consequences even if it is posted on a public forum using an alias (user id).

Also note that we as administrators of a forum have reserved the right to reveal real identities (or any other related information collected on this service) in the event of a formal complaint or legal action arising from any situation caused by the use of this forum.

As suggested in a previous post, time to take a deep breath.....
Marshal Halloway

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk