Unregistered vehicles/abandoned

Started by David, August 13, 2010, 07:37:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roma Jean Turner

Since I will be moving to Ks guess I will keep my 99 REgal.  Will they charge more because it has a supercharger?

sixdogsmom

Edie

srkruzich

Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

greatguns

God love the Church that is in farming.

David

Great guns your are right, opinions are like A** H*les and yours stinks.  I want more freedom for all I am tired of the tyranical state taxing everything we do.  Give us freedom and allow us to grow.
Dependence begets subservience and venality, suffocates the germ of virtue, and prepares fit tools for the designs of ambition.

greatguns

Which one stinks?  Didn't know you had been that close to me. :P

David

I can smell it from a long ways away, people like you stink! it usually floats on the air.  The original quote is:  Opinions are like a**holes, everyone has one and they usually stink.  Happy trails to you.
Dependence begets subservience and venality, suffocates the germ of virtue, and prepares fit tools for the designs of ambition.

David

Freedom has its life in the hearts, the actions, the spirit of men and so it must be daily earned and refreshed - else like a flower cut from its life-giving roots, it will wither and die.  ~Dwight D. Eisenhower

David

My definition of a free society is a society where it is safe to be unpopular.  ~Adlai Stevenson, speech, Detroit, 1952

greatguns

God bless you, you are such a wonderful person.  I truly wish you well.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk