Unregistered vehicles/abandoned

Started by David, August 13, 2010, 07:37:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

David

Quote from: srkruzich on August 16, 2010, 09:05:48 PM
I don't know how they do it here, but if its for parts, its no longer a vehicle.  Secondly, a nice trick to stop that crap, and no one can do anything about it is, park it, put a fence around it, any kind of fence would do, chicken wire will work too, and put up a sign dedicating it to a deceased pet. ONce that is done, it is considered a memorial. :P

HAHAHAHA!  I think I am starting to like you.
Dependence begets subservience and venality, suffocates the germ of virtue, and prepares fit tools for the designs of ambition.

peanut

Just want you to mind your own Fn business not mine. leave me alone and I will leave you alone. I dont make threats especially in writing.
"Talk Low, Talk Slow And Dont Talk Too Much."
                  ( John Wayne )

David

Well Mister, you got me downright peeing in my Panties...  Before you pick a fight with a Man you may want to grow up, or at least educate yourself about what is going on before you make unfounded accusations.  And know calling out a man you do not know can be a pretty shaky thing.  I wish you and your family best and May God Bless you and your family.  But if you truly knew who I was, you would know I never back down and have faced bigger adversaries than you.  I am trying to be your friend and trying to help.
Dependence begets subservience and venality, suffocates the germ of virtue, and prepares fit tools for the designs of ambition.

David

Mister, My Grandfather taught me not to make threats, Make promises, threats are empty, Promises are full of resolve.

srkruzich

Quote from: David on August 16, 2010, 09:10:35 PM
HAHAHAHA!  I think I am starting to like you.
I hate Theiving Government tax assessors.  Especially this states tag department.  There is no reason they should be able to charge 100 bucks for a 30 year old vehicle.
I still haven't gotten a answer from them where the 45.00 misc fee goes.  

Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

David

Quote from: Janet Harrington on August 16, 2010, 08:36:27 PM
So, what is the ordinance about having unregistered vehicles on private property?  I do know that if you don't have a vehicle registered, that means you are not paying taxes on those vehicles unless you have them on your personal property list with the appraiser's office.  We own an old, old truck that we pay taxes on every year as personal property and we also pay personal property taxes on a pickup trailer that we have out in the country.

Not knowing what the ordinance is, then it is hard to comment about what the "neat police" are doing, but I do know you should be paying taxes on those vehicles if they are not registered.
You have always been one of my favorites, but Janet it is not really about taxes or giving to Ceasar what is Ceasars, it is about fair protection under the law.  What is good under the law should be good enough for all.

peanut

No you have it wrong or maybe just plain stupid . I didnt ask for your help nor do I want it. just was letting you know I didnt like being included in your little battle. Since you did not ask first. I dont threaten and I did not call you out , But if you gat an itch I am up come on by.
                  ( John Wayne )

David

Quote from: peanut on August 16, 2010, 09:37:04 PM
No you have it wrong or maybe just plain stupid . I didnt ask for your help nor do I want it. just was letting you know I didnt like being included in your little battle. Since you did not ask first. I dont threaten and I did not call you out , But if you gat an itch I am up come on by.
I am suffering a little butt itch and if I cant GAT lol some relief I will let you know.  Put down your natty lite pup and go to bed.  If you cant run with the big DOGS,,,  Stay on the porch.

peanut

( John Wayne )

David

This started out about fair treatment under the law???  I never meant to hurt anyone, just to raise awareness, Now I find myself with pistol in hand over mindless threats...  I have always been a very just man, I was raised on a Ranch in Arizona and learned early on to be a fair man, Those Cowboys taught me well, Thank you Cotton Logan.  The only answer to violence is a greater and stronger violence that stops the fighting.  This is not the path I will take for now.  The only way to survive the rising storm is to lock arms in unity.  Will you all stop fighting me, I have not attacked you, I have tried to unify you against the unfairness.  I say once again;  If the City or governing bodies are to have a say it should be across the board in fairness and equality for all.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk