Prayers for Jenny Diveley

Started by patyrn, August 11, 2010, 11:29:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teresa

Keep it in the oven as long as you can ..that will help more each day.  :)
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

David

Dependence begets subservience and venality, suffocates the germ of virtue, and prepares fit tools for the designs of ambition.

Mom70x7

Jenny just posted on Facebook:

Okay, we're going to welcome baby Ethan today! Off to c-section....will keep you all posted, but pray, pray, pray!

This morning (about 10 am), Jenny had posted:
Friday morning update: I'll put more on the blog later, but I thought I'd give a quick update here. We went for an ultrasound yesterday and found out that there is no measurable fluid remaining around the baby. We knew that would probably happen, but it was still tough to take it in. Basically that means that baby ...Ethan will be here probably sooner than later!

Right now we're just waiting on my body to tell them it is time for the c-section (watch for infection, contractions, distress, etc...). Chances are that this will happen within the next two weeks. We took a tour of the NICU, which was super comforting to see the incredible facilities and the 24 hour care that will be right there for Ethan. But it was also incredibly emotional. So we'll see what happens in the next hours and days! As much as I want to stay pregnant, I also can't wait to meet Ethan!

Ms Bear

Praying for you and Ethan.  God Bless you and all of your family.

greatguns

Jenny, you annd baby Ethan have been in my thoughts all day.  Prayers be with you.

mayflower

Jenny...praying for you and the little one.  Blessings......

Mom70x7

Posted on Facebook about 10:40 pm:

Ethan Marx Diveley, born at 4:59 p.m., Aug, 20. He weighed 2 lbs, 6 ozs, and was 15 inches long. Baby and mama are doing terrific! More tomorrow....
Love, Jenny

greatguns

Bonnie M.

What a miracle.  My blessings to all of you.
Bonnie

Janet Harrington

Prayers to Jenny, the baby, the daddy, the grandparents, and the sibling that are welcoming this little bitty into the world.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk