Brick Plant at Moline

Started by ddurbin, October 29, 2006, 08:31:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roma Jean Turner

Remember the term "Cheese factory" is from my 3 year old memory .  It probably wasn't a factory. Ha, ha  Again I do believe that the Moline bricks did have the name on them, but it has been years since I saw one.

Wilma

Has anyone found a Moline brick yet?  I am guessing there might be some in W. Randolph Street in Howard.

Janet Harrington

Well, I don't know that I would want to go and look because I might get run over.  However; it would be fun to find one and take a picture of it to post on the forum.

Teresa

Quote from: Janet Harrington on November 03, 2006, 10:04:25 PM
Well, I don't know that I would want to go and look because I might get run over. 

Don't worry Ta Ta.. I will look out for you..

Go ahead.... walk around and look. I mean REALLY look.. Don't worry about anyone driving around..
;)

:angel:
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Janet Harrington

Well, Ms. T,

That would be good if you could do that.  And you probably wouldn't get run over because everyone llikes you, darling.  I have lots of people who don't like me.  ha ha

Wilma

Or maybe she wouldn't get run over because she is more visible (bigger) than you, Janet.

Teresa

Quote from: Wilma on November 09, 2006, 10:18:33 PM
Or maybe she wouldn't get run over because she is more visible (bigger) than you, Janet.

:'(

Wilma

Are you sticking your tongue out at me?  Ask Janet what happens when you do that.

Teresa

No I am crying...

just our of curiousity.... doesn't the face that shows up on your screen look like this?   :'(

or does it look like this..   :P ( tongue out)

Wilma

Oh, I mistook the teardrop for a flapping tongue.  I am sorry if I made you cry.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk