Cyrus Morris and son, Andrew H Morris

Started by ksgirl, July 31, 2010, 08:14:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ksgirl

Hi, I'm putting this over on Good Old Days searching for some info from "old timers" and I say that with affection.  I am in contact with Myrna who is related to this family, but these people passed away before her birth.  So I'm hoping people from the area know some info.  They lived in Longton, Elk Co, KS and moved there from Cherokee Co, KS between 1885-1895.  Cyrus/Cyras Morris, age 77, died in 1902 and I'm hoping someone out there remembers him or should I say knows someone who told them something about him.  One of his sons is Andrew H Morris who I believe Cyrus lived with in Longton, KS.  Andrew H Morris married Harriett Quillen, she died in February 1900 and Andrew died in 1930 Longton.  They had these children Alvin, Arthur, Edith Mary, James Walter, Blanche L, Gladys Melissa, and Clarence.  I hope one of those names jog someone's memory.  Cyrus, Andrew, & Harriett are buried in Longton Cemetery in the Morris family plot.  Ky Morris and James P Morris are also sons of Cyrus Morris.  Another thought, does anyone know what church they attended? 

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk