BETTER ARTICLE ON CHINA'S GROWING ENERGY CONSUMPTION

Started by frawin, July 20, 2010, 06:12:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diane Amberg

Steve, the next tax would then be based on how many miles you drive, not how much fuel you use .Ya better get back on a bike.

srkruzich

Quote from: Diane Amberg on July 20, 2010, 04:40:29 PM
Steve, the next tax would then be based on how many miles you drive, not how much fuel you use .Ya better get back on a bike.

They would have to prove how many miles.  Kinda hard when i don't drive one of these new cars with all the black box's on them.
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

Diane Amberg

You would have to have one installed at you next car inspection...at your cost.

srkruzich

Quote from: Diane Amberg on July 21, 2010, 08:42:00 AM
You would have to have one installed at you next car inspection...at your cost.
And i would tell them to kiss my *.  We don't have car inspections here. :D

Diane Amberg

You are lucky, we do. But I'm sure they will figure out something.You won't escape. ;) BWhaahahahaha!

srkruzich

Quote from: Diane Amberg on July 21, 2010, 10:40:42 AM
You are lucky, we do. But I'm sure they will figure out something.You won't escape. ;) BWhaahahahaha!

well even if they managed to put one on my car, it will be quite easy to unplug it.

Varmit

Quote from: frawin on July 20, 2010, 09:43:56 AM
We need to start with a Cylinder Tax. Give notice that effective sometime in the future we will start charging a Cylinder Tax on passenger vehicles including pickups. . No other country in the world has the number of 8 and 10 cylinder vehicles that we do. Tax everything over 6 cylinders and give tax breaks for less than 6 cylinders.

No other country in the world has done as much for the world as we have either.  Nor do they have the natural resources in the abundance that we do.  Not only would this tax be absurd but it would, in my opinion, be unAmerican.
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk