food for thought.............

Started by pamagain, July 21, 2010, 06:34:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pamagain

lot of invective bein thrown around so thought I would make up a little poll.......

question 1. How many of us voted for Obama? Not me...........(feel free to put your vote below)

2. How many of us think guns should be taken away from the average citizen? Not me (again feel free to put your vote below)
             3. How many of us think they should take inGod We Trust off the money? Not me (ditto about below)

4. How many of us believe in abortion on demand? Not me......(you know the drill)

5. How many of us think we need MORE government? NOT ME I would be perfectly happy if they ALL got fired, think they oughta get MINIMUM wage if they get ANYthing at all, and there should be TERM limits just so nobody gets too much power built up.

6. How many of us think there has EVER been a President who wasn't an idiot on SOME level? Not Me.

My point with this poll is we all have opinions....we all defend those opinions....we are all ENTITLED to those opinions.....we DIFFER on a FEW things.....we are an AWFUL lot alike on MOST things. So don't sweat the small things. Cause while we are fightin about them THEY are gonna take the BIG things.

Diane Amberg

I agree with you on every one of them, except minimum wage. Surely they are worth a little more than that. ( I said a little) In spite of the words people try to put in my mouth, I really am a "less is more" kind of person.

Teresa

1....did not
2....no
3....no
4....no
5....not just Presidents.. but everyone is an idiot on some level..  ;D

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

pamagain

Quote5....not just Presidents.. but everyone is an idiot on some level.. 

I have been known to drool down my shirt LOLOL!!

Wilma

Pam, that isn't anger or whatever, that is old age.  Isn't that why they put bibs on old people and babies?

pamagain

Lol Wilma but no I meant drool down my shirt as in havin been an idiot a time or two in my life.

Wilma

I would never have thought that of you.

Varmit

1. no
2. no
3.  no
4. no
5.  no
6.  yes.  but only one.  George Washington.

Quote from: Teresa on July 21, 2010, 05:51:54 PM
5....not just Presidents.. but everyone is an idiot on some level..  ;D

Speak for yourself there sparky, I ain't nevr ben no ideot.
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk