Dreams and ideals

Started by Judy Harder, July 16, 2010, 09:15:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diane Amberg

Varmit, you really are a piece of work. "Don't piss us off?" Just who are you representing and where did your authority come from ? Why not gather a bunch of people who think like you and head south, very far south. Go beat up on Mexico. They have pissed off a lot of people here. Canada is a good friend and an excellent trading partner. Perhaps we should be more worried about not pissing them off!

Varmit

Diane, just what thread have you been reading?  All I did was to repeat what the author said. 
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

Anmar

I always love the "America, love it or leave it" crowd.  When a republican is president, the right goes on and on about how they love america, we are so great, if you don't love it, go somewhere else.  When the demos are in control, they all hate the government, they think our country is terrible, nothing is going right. 

How about this, Obama is our president, the democrats control congress, Love it or leave it!

I'd actually like to see an independent president, and an independent congress, but I'm an American, so i can do whatever i want, regardless of how i feel.  If I wanna speak spanish, dammit I'm going to do it.  If i want to hate a group of people or a particular place, its my right to do so.  No republican, conservative, democrat, or liberal is going to tell me what i can and can't do.  Its not YOUR place.
"The chief source of problems is solutions"

Diane Amberg

Varmit I was reacting to what you said to Jerry.

Varmit

Quote from: Anmar on July 16, 2010, 05:38:59 PM
I always love the "America, love it or leave it" crowd.  When a republican is president, the right goes on and on about how they love america, we are so great, if you don't love it, go somewhere else.  When the demos are in control, they all hate the government, they think our country is terrible, nothing is going right. 
How about this, Obama is our president, the democrats control congress, Love it or leave it!

Its not that they think our country is terrible, its not.  The Gov't, on the other hand, thats a totally different story.  Love of country does NOT mean a love of gov't.  I don't see what is so hard about that that the Left can't seem to understand.
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

kshillbillys

Quote from: Judy Harder on July 16, 2010, 09:15:16 AM
A special note to our neighbors: Canada is on List 2. Since we are likely to be seeing a lot more of each other, you folks might want to try not pissing us off for a change.
Quote from: Diane Amberg on July 16, 2010, 01:57:46 PM
Varmit, you really are a piece of work. "Don't piss us off?" Just who are you representing and where did your authority come from ? Why not gather a bunch of people who think like you and head south, very far south. Go beat up on Mexico. They have pissed off a lot of people here. Canada is a good friend and an excellent trading partner. Perhaps we should be more worried about not pissing them off!

Varmit was quoting the author of the story. Try a little reading comprehension instead of ass chewing and back biting!
ROBERT AND JENNIFER WALKER

YOU CALL US HILLBILLYS LIKE THAT'S A BAD THING! WE ARE SO FLATTERED!

THAT'S MS. HILLBILLY TO YOU!

Patriot

Quote from: Varmit on July 16, 2010, 07:54:56 PM
Its not that they think our country is terrible, its not.  The Gov't, on the other hand, thats a totally different story.  Love of country does NOT mean a love of gov't.  I don't see what is so hard about that that the Left can't seem to understand.

See: Woodrow Wilson
Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

srkruzich

Quote from: Anmar on July 16, 2010, 05:38:59 PM
You know what, you are talking about two different things anmar.  sheesh. there is a massive difference between loving america and hating government. 

QuoteHow about this, Obama is our president, the democrats control congress, Love it or leave it!
Nooo how bout this, put them all out of office by any means necessary

Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

srkruzich

Quote from: Varmit on July 16, 2010, 07:54:56 PM

Its because the left loves government and belives government is america.
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

greatguns

Whatever happened to "We the People"?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk