Freedom of Speech...just not for Christians.

Started by Varmit, July 16, 2010, 08:41:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

srkruzich

Quote from: Varmit on July 17, 2010, 09:18:22 PM
  Isn't it possible that they like you "really do know about a lot of things"?  Ks wasn't being a smart alec, it was a joke. 
You know what is fun?  When people smart off to me and say oh you must be an expert on it, and then the look on their faces when they find out i am one of those who actually do. 
I know i don't look like i know diddly squat when someone meets me, kinda dumb looking i suppose. But when someone needs something done, i get it done. 

I have worked in IT for many many years.  Knowing things is how i made my money.  Knowing more than other people is what made me worth the money i made.   Plus, i have always done things myself. So if i didn't know how to do it, i found out how to do it. shrug.    Also in the last 10 years i have ample time to study and learn new things.   Just last year, i started up beekeeping, which i had not done for over 40 years.  I just jumped in and hung on.  Now it is looking darn good at things growing fast next year.  Lost my bees in the winter and had to start over but now i am sitting pretty good.  Learned a lot. 

I also learned real fast about 4 weeks ago how fast a person can lose a limb.   I got my finger caught in the tablesaw.  Still have a finger thanks to the wonderful woman at the hospital that sewed it up and she did such a good job it will hardly be noticable.

Experience is the most valueable education you can have.  faster to learn and stays with you longer. 
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

Diane Amberg

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk