Sex-ed program sparks grizzly effect

Started by Varmit, July 16, 2010, 08:19:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

srkruzich

Well its pretty simple to me,  the scripture tells us we are born in a sin nature.  So it would seem to be a normal choice to be gay.  Being unsaved, there is no boundaries no limitations since your unbelief has only 1 result.  Death.  So i can see how someone might believe they are gay from birth.  What reality is though, its not gay from birth but sinner from birth and the lifestyle is accepted by unbelievers.  There is only a problem when the individual tries to reconcile it when they are convicted of their sin nature through hearing the word.  That is why it is so upsetting to them when God says its an abomination, unnatural, ect, they haven't repented.   Without repentence there is no remission of sin.  What that means is unless you repent, you cannot be saved.  What does repentence mean?  Turn away from.  Once you have turned away from that life and chosen Gods way, then you can be saved. 

Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

Varmit

No, tdub, I never had to make that "choice".  I was created by God, and He doesn't make things to be an abomination unto Himself.  Thats why the help He made for Adam was a woman, not another man.  

As for the inner self...it CAN be changed.  If it couldn't then we ALL would be hell bound.  We, ourselves cannot change it, not without Christ.
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

Mom70x7

sixdogsmom

Steve, if living in a female dominate household makes a boy feminine, how do you explain masculine behaving girls? And for what it is worth, there is homosexuality in all the animal world. How do you explain that if it is such an abomination?
Edie

Catwoman

And yet more that needs to be on the Religion board...Not here...

Diane Amberg

Varmit wanted it moved for his own reasons. (whispering..and you know he gets what he wants) ;)

srkruzich

Quote from: sixdogsmom on July 17, 2010, 01:42:59 PM
Steve, if living in a female dominate household makes a boy feminine, how do you explain masculine behaving girls? And for what it is worth, there is homosexuality in all the animal world. How do you explain that if it is such an abomination?

As to your first question, environment.  
second question Animals are not humans.  The world, animals and heavens were created for humans.  For a human to resort to animalistic impulses debases Gods greatest creation.  
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

Varmit

Quote from: sixdogsmom on July 17, 2010, 01:42:59 PM
Steve, if living in a female dominate household makes a boy feminine, how do you explain masculine behaving girls?

Simple....Penis envy.

QuoteAnd for what it is worth, there is homosexuality in all the animal world. How do you explain that if it is such an abomination?

Wrong.  There is bi-sexual behavior.  For example, Hyenas will "mate" with just about any gender espcially when the pack females come into heat.  However, I challenge you to find the species of animal that is born homosexual.

P.S.  That challenge was rethorical, you can't do it.
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

kshillbillys

Gene study, taking a long time? I can shorten this up. Anyone who has several homosexuals in their family, you just do not marry that girl or that guy (if you're a girl), that way we can put an end to the homosexuals to get rid of the corrupt gene pool. This just coming from a redneck, imbred from the midwest who don't give a damn where I talk about God, whether it's in politics or a religious site. I can say the word GOD where I want to.

MR.
ROBERT AND JENNIFER WALKER

YOU CALL US HILLBILLYS LIKE THAT'S A BAD THING! WE ARE SO FLATTERED!

THAT'S MS. HILLBILLY TO YOU!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk