The Serious Tracking of Americans Begins

Started by Varmit, July 18, 2010, 09:39:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Varmit

The Serious Tracking of Americans Begins

Robert Wenzel
Economic Policy Journal
July 17, 2010

They have passed the health bill, they have passed the financial regulations bill and they have snuck stuff into the stimulus package bills. They are going to track your money and your body. Here's the first few things they are doing. This is step one. It will only get worse from here.

According numismaster.com:

...the Health Care Bill mandates, according to Numismaster.com, Starting on January 1st in 2012, S federal law will require coin and bullion dealers to report to the Internal Revenue Service all gold and silver coin purchases and sales greater than $600.

No that is not an error, they tacked the gold coin tracking regulations into the health bill. They are just tacking stuff on wherever they can.

As for your body, you will be required to have an "electronic health record", by 2014. They snuck this into one of the "stimulus" bills. The electronic record will include an obesity rating. The information will be required to be on a "national exchange" with only secure access (Hah!). Why the F does your obesity rating have to be on a national exchange? This is a tip off to how micro-managed they are going to attempt to run your life.

Keep in mind that the health bill and financial "reform" bill are thousands of pages, with much of the details left up to the new agencies to fill in. Obama is appointing major league interventionists to head these agencies. They are completely clueless as to how an economy works. Their regs will be over the top. It will stifle America in so many ways, it is difficult to imagine. I was in East Berlin the year before the Wall came down. I saw what constant monitoring and micro-management did to people. It is not pretty. The gray, the drab, the despair was everywhere. When you can only take orders and wait for approvals and are constantly watched, it saps the life out of you. America is going to be changing and the government is going to try and watch you and monitor your vitals, as if you were a lab rat, as it does the changing.

It is not going to be pretty.

(Thanks to John Perez for the gold coin info.)
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

twirldoggy

This happened in China when the Red Guard was in power.  The Chinese were restricted from practically eveerything.  Even the professionals were ejected from the hospitals causing a real problem with treating the ill and delivering babies. 

Diane Amberg

Interesting.   HIPAA is already in place, but you often have to have something signed in your records to allow your insurance company access to your"pertanint"health care records already. My doc is working on going electronic right now. I'll ask some questions. The gold thing? It was attached because they could.  Unfortunately attaching things that someone wants is and has been very common for many years, especially right at the end of a session. So if a big bill passes, the other one passes as a ride along. Welcome to politics. I have never thought that was right. Now supposedly it has to do with the gold and big cash transactions within big drug cartels and terrorists groups who deal in cash and gold to avoid paperwork. Other details I wouldn't know.

Warph

Hmmm.... kinda puts you in mind of the song by "The Police:

Every breath you take
Every move you make
Every bond you break
Every step you take, I'll be watching you
Every single day
Every word you say
Every game you play
Every night you stay, I'll be watching you
Every move you make
Every vow you break
Every smile you fake
Every claim you stake, I'll be watching you, I'll be watching you 

"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

srkruzich

Quote from: Diane Amberg on July 19, 2010, 07:21:54 PM
Interesting.   HIPAA is already in place, but you often have to have something signed in your records to allow your insurance company access to your"pertanint"health care records already. My doc is working on going electronic right now. I'll ask some questions. The gold thing? It was attached because they could.  Unfortunately attaching things that someone wants is and has been very common for many years, especially right at the end of a session. So if a big bill passes, the other one passes as a ride along. Welcome to politics. I have never thought that was right. Now supposedly it has to do with the gold and big cash transactions within big drug cartels and terrorists groups who deal in cash and gold to avoid paperwork. Other details I wouldn't know.
No in all reality its setting us up for a one world government and the mark of the beast.   
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

Varmit

srkruzich, I happen to agree with that to a point.
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk