Obama Administration Protecting the Black Panthers

Started by kshillbillys, July 14, 2010, 04:19:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diane Amberg

sixdogsmom

BTK is a most repulsive slug who thought that he would never get his moment of fame. He ended up taunting the police who finally tracked him down. He couldn't wait to make his gruesome confession in court, victim by victim. When he first started operation in the 70s, everyone was scared to death. A disgusting being in a mans' clothing. Ugh!  :P
Edie

Diane Amberg

Sorry, I just don't remember it. I can see why people would have been so scared

sixdogsmom

The judge was wise in that he put a stop to any first person interviews, any book deals or any movie deals involving him. He just disappeared into the penal system. Too bad that he can't just be flushed like the sewage he is.
Edie

twirldoggy

It would be interesting to have a discussion of BTK on the forum, but what category.  Maybe miscellaneous.

greatguns

I'm confused, I thought Frank was from Oklahoma (Bartlesville) and Texas before that.     Believe nothing you hear and only half of what you see.

Jo McDonald

????????   Where does Frank, and where he lives, come into this   ???????

IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

greatguns

Yesterda, he said he was SE Kansas boy.  Don't even bother to start on me.

frawin

Quote from: greatguns on July 22, 2010, 06:27:03 AM
I'm confused, I thought Frank was from Oklahoma (Bartlesville) and Texas before that.     Believe nothing you hear and only half of what you see.
Sally I was born and raised in Howard Kansas and lived 30 years in Kansas, I left to work but came back regularly and I am back there almost weekly or more. I would move back there now except for Myrna's health.

Jo McDonald

Sally Girl -----I most certainly wasn't "starting in on you"...... I was just out in left field, trying to connect  your post to Frank's place of residence
 I didn't mean to jerk on your chain.
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk