Told ya California would do it!

Started by srkruzich, June 23, 2010, 08:22:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Varmit

Seal the border
Round up the illegals and send them back
To ensure that they do not return I would put up two fences.  One right on the border, another about a 1/4 mile inside the border. Then mine the hell out of the land between the two fences and let the explosives do the rest.  I would give the farmers and ranchers along the border the authority to shoot first and ask for I.D. later.  You see, its really very simple.  If you want to come into this country then do it legally.  Next, I would locate the coca fields and such, in mexico and s. america, then napalm them.  Drug dealers and pushers would be met with an immediate death sentence on the spot. 
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

pamagain

Yeah....real good plan there Bucky.......

Varmit

It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

pamagain

Sounds pretty NOT like a good idea to me.

Mined borders=armed camp or concentration camp...neither of which is a place I want to live...go ahead turn the Country into one huge interment camp yall are so against.

Napalm=CANCER to anybody in the area or even CLOSE to the area......which is somethin I would not wish on ANYBODY even somebody I hate. There are innocents livin next to those fields......victims of their economies. NOT acceptable.

Varmit

Theres a pretty big difference between a secure border and a concentration camp.  No one is saying that you can't come in or go out only that you do it legally. 

The application of Napalm does not cause cancer.  Espcially if only used a few times.  It is basically a gel-gas bomb that incenerates everything within its blast radius.  The chemicals used in it are burnt off in the explosion.

As for the so-called innocents, give me a break.

pamagain

Example.....you and your family live next to a big pot farm/poppy field whatever. You have nothing to do with said field...some gung ho f-er comes in and napalms it...burns up it, the people who own it, your house, two of your kids and your wife, your neighbors kids, and scars another neighbors family for life......is that cool?

Catwoman

Following Bucky's reasoning, if he lived next to a meth house, he'd have to be busted, just the same as the occupants of the meth lab...Hey...Works for me.

pamagain

QuoteTheres a pretty big difference between a secure border and a concentration camp.  No one is saying that you can't come in or go out only that you do it legally. 

What if it is decided "legally" doesn't include YOU?

What difference really? Big fences...razor wire....land mines....keep anybody from goin in or out unless they are "cleared" PRETTY friggin easy for one to become the other. All you who talk about "securing the borders" with fences or otherwise are the same ones who are always spoutin the scare scenarios about fema camps etc. WHAT THE HELL is the diffence? One GREAT BIG ONE or a bunch of little bitty ones? YOU CAN'T BE FREE IF YOU ARE FENCED IN!!!!!! I don't give a damn if the fence is ONE mile away or a THOUSAND miles away. How hard is that to comprehend really? Just a bigger jail.

I know what napalm is.

Diane Amberg

I could be wrong on this, but I thought deliberate napalm use on civilians was banned many years ago.

Varmit

Quote from: pamagain on July 05, 2010, 01:45:25 PM
Example.....you and your family live next to a big pot farm/poppy field whatever. You have nothing to do with said field...some gung ho f-er comes in and napalms it...burns up it, the people who own it, your house, two of your kids and your wife, your neighbors kids, and scars another neighbors family for life......is that cool?

Thats right, lets just forget the fact that our military has and uses these things called "smart bombs".  We have the technology and capability for very surgical strikes.  Its not like we'd be using mass carpet bombing techniques like in WWII or Vietnam.

Quote from: Catwoman on July 05, 2010, 02:39:12 PM
Following Bucky's reasoning, if he lived next to a meth house, he'd have to be busted, just the same as the occupants of the meth lab...Hey...Works for me.

Nope. Not even close.  You see, if I lived next to a meth house I would report everything I saw to law enforcement.  License plate numbers, physical descriptions of people, etc.  If law enforcement failed to act on the info after a reasonable time then the meth house would meet with a terrible accident and burn to the ground.

Quote from: pamagain on July 05, 2010, 03:22:27 PM
What if it is decided "legally" doesn't include YOU?
What difference really? Big fences...razor wire....land mines....keep anybody from goin in or out unless they are "cleared"...

The difference is the reasoning behind it Pam.  Fema camps and concentration camps etc, exist for the extermination of a certain element of people.  Border fences exist to protect a nations sovergnity and to help ensure that its borders and citizens are protected.  If we aren't going to secure our borders then what is the point of having a country?  Why not just say to the world "hey, we don't care who or what you are, or what your intentions are, come on we won't stop ya"

Diane, using napalm on the fields that the drug cartels grow isn't the same as using it on civilians. 

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk