Obama's Home Country, straight from the horse's mouth

Started by kshillbillys, June 23, 2010, 06:50:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kshillbillys

ROBERT AND JENNIFER WALKER

YOU CALL US HILLBILLYS LIKE THAT'S A BAD THING! WE ARE SO FLATTERED!

THAT'S MS. HILLBILLY TO YOU!

kshillbillys

For all you Democrats who stood up for Barack Obama, firing back at us Republicans and people who just want to know the damn truth, just where was Obama born? He says Hawaii. His SS card says Connecticut and it supposedly wasn't issued until the '70s. And here's a clip straight from the horse's mouth telling you where he's from. Sorry i'm too stupid to embed the actual video.

pamagain

LOL! For the record.......I'm not an Obama fan or a hater...I just don't care. Bit of a stretch tho.........not exactly a smokin gun.

I mean seriously.....in THIS day and age......you can't keep ANYthing a secret that somebody else might gain somethin from. Face it....he's american......like it or not he's president......don't like him work to keep him from gettin reelected.....find a viable candidate people can believe in. (lots a luck with that one by the way LOLOLOL)

Varmit

Not a smoking gun?  He's American?  Um...just in case you missed it his wife JUST ADMITTED THAT HIS HOME COUNTRY IS KENYA!!
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

Anmar

"The chief source of problems is solutions"

Diane Amberg

Varmit, the state of Hawaii confirmed it and said the certificate was what they used then.They were just barely a state yet. There are plenty of people that were born in Hawaii about then who probably have the same thing.The Hawaiian Republican Party didn't disprove it or contest it by trotting out other documents. Several other documents ,including the ones from Kenya, were proved false with glaring information errors. Even John Mc Cain publicly stated Mr .O is an American. Mrs. O didn't know him then so all her information would be second hand at best. Besides, there can be emotional homelands as as well as birth homelands. Lets face it, his mother was a beatnik/hippie who ran wild all over the place and lived a very complicated life, as was not that uncommon then. With multiple marriages and cohabitation, especially in so many countries with different languages and cultures, it would take a long time to pin it all down. As far as his changing his name and religion from time to time, the adults in his life did that for him! He wasn't given a choice.
    The "Barry" part? Lots of kids try out different names as they grow up. My own sister did it. She still has friends who know her as Chris instead of Carol. The adult daughter of a friend decided to start going by Elaine instead of Becky.( Rebeca) Her adult friends at work  didn't know who Becky was! It got complicated when she got engaged.
It's a very complicated "truth" and since the birthers have already decided how they want it to be, it's a waste trying to point out the flaws that were found. It's easy to look up.  For those who think life is nothing but one conspiracy after another, they must be very unhappy people.

kshillbillys

Well, I'll tell ya what! We went to Wichita the other day and stopped at Leon on the way home for a drink. Right there at the counter was the Globe magazine, in which it states right on the front cover that Obama is NOT a US Citizen! Although that seriously gets me to thinking that he's possibly NOT a US citizen, I won't be able to positively confirm it until the Enquirer says so or I can look it up on Snopes. Another magazine says that Batboy is getting ready to graduate and that Sasquatch hasn't been seen since the 80s because he was abducted by aliens. I'm not for sure but I'm pretty sure that a democrat wrote these articles. Therefore, we can all believe that it is the gospel.

P.S. Walmart for some reason does NOT sell the Globe but it sells the Enquirer and Star magazines. Probably because they are more democratic or something since Walmart is just a bunch of democrats. Why else would they have had Hillary Clinton as their attorney?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk