No Drilling = Higher Prices

Started by redcliffsw, June 22, 2010, 11:09:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

redcliffsw

jerry wagner

Quote from: redcliffsw on June 22, 2010, 11:09:51 AM
Oil is good long-term buy, says Jim Rogers

http://www.bi-me.com/main.php?id=46691&t=1&c=62&cg=4&mset=

Duh.... less supply, higher prices.... but that is a good thing.  It will control long-term demand increase and will force Americans to address their fanatic devotion to gas guzzling vehicles.

srkruzich

Quote from: jerry wagner on June 22, 2010, 11:16:52 AM
Duh.... less supply, higher prices.... but that is a good thing.  It will control long-term demand increase and will force Americans to address their fanatic devotion to gas guzzling vehicles.

You know, thats a load of crap there jerry.  The last time i saw ya,  you were driving one of those suburbans, and that big ole van that got 8 mpg on its best day.  Seems to me if your so concerned about oil consumption you would have opted for a hybrid or a 4 banger.

Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

jerry wagner

Quote from: srkruzich on June 22, 2010, 11:36:41 AM
You know, thats a load of crap there jerry.  The last time i saw ya,  you were driving one of those suburbans, and that big ole van that got 8 mpg on its best day.  Seems to me if your so concerned about oil consumption you would have opted for a hybrid or a 4 banger.

Actually I drove that to fit in the entire family.  Think about it.

srkruzich

Quote from: jerry wagner on June 22, 2010, 12:08:51 PM
Actually I drove that to fit in the entire family.  Think about it.

SO farm trucks and my blazer are luxuries, that contribute to our fascination with gas guzzling vehicles....

Oil isn't the problem, the problem is that we're buying it from terrorists.  So simple solution is to drill our own oil and tell the terrorists to kiss off.  Imagine what it would do to the saudis, and other arab nations if the united states stopped buying their oil cause we drill our own.  It would collapse the oil market for them.

BTW THank God the judge in louisiana has common sense.  He overturned obamas drill ban.
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk