Moving

Started by rosewolf, June 17, 2010, 05:43:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rosewolf

Hello Everyone,

I am looking for a house in the Elk County area so that I can move back closer to my parents. If anyone knows of a house for rent and will take pets please let me know. I would be very thankful.

rosewolf

I want to move closer as my mother is very ill. She is currently in the hospital and I need to be closer to her. My parents are the ones that owned Triggs Greenhouse.

sixdogsmom

I'm sorry to hear about your mom. Hope she does better real soon. If you want to PM me her name, I will put her on the prayer chain at church.
Edie

Jo McDonald

I am so sorry about your Mother.  I hope she is well soon.  She has my prayers. 
Stay strong.
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

rosewolf

Thank you for the prayers. Here is an update. She is starting to improve and may get to go home tomorrow.

Jo McDonald

That is wonderful.  I hope your prayers are answered. 
Blessings for you.
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

rosewolf

Thank you again for the prayers. She is now home and getting some of her old spunk back. I will be going to see her very soon.

sixdogsmom

Well, hooray!! This is great news indeed! Keep us posted, I know your Mom has had problems with her health for the past couple of years. I do hope you get to come be with them!  ;)
Edie

rosewolf

I'm going up just after the first of July for 4 to 7 days. That way I can spend time with them. I know my daughter will be moving back for sure when we come up there, but I have to come back to work. It is not all that far away from them it just seems that way when they are ill.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk