Our Waldo Gray

Started by Janet Harrington, June 16, 2010, 01:06:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Janet Harrington

Waldo was here visiting Rosie - she had cataract surgery. He complained, while here, of a stomach ache and spent the last day or so curled up on her couch. He was feeling so poorly on the way home that he stopped in Goodland at the emergency room. They sent him on to Denver. His wife, June, said they took part of the lower intestine and "everything else that wasn't needed."

I received this as a prayer concern from the United Methodist Church here in Howard.  Please keep Waldo in your prayers.  I'm sure he will be home soon and I don't know what hospital he is in.  I just saw Waldo last week when I was in the donut shop.

Diane Amberg

Prayers for sure, if I'm still allowed. :-\

patyrn

Oh my gracious -- we hope Waldo is doing well and is on the road to recovery.  Thoughts and prayers from Oklahoma............

frawin

Thanks Janet, we had coffee with Waldo and Rosie  in Howard and he seemed fine. Those things happen fast. Thanks for your post.

Roma Jean Turner

Prayers for Waldo from here as well.

Ms Bear

Prayers from Texas.  Hope he has a speedy recovery.

Marcia Moore

Prayers from us, too.  Get well, Waldo.

sixdogsmom

Get well quickly, Waldo!
Edie

Jo McDonald

Praying that all goes well for you, Waldo.
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

patyrn

I found a home address for Waldo and June on White Pages but I don't know whether I should post it for the entire world.  If you would like it, just PM me.  Centennial is south of Denver a bit, so someone may be picking up mail for them.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk