Obama Issues Executive Order Mandating "Lifestyle Behavior Modification"

Started by Varmit, June 14, 2010, 07:09:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

srkruzich

Quote from: Diane Amberg on June 14, 2010, 09:26:10 PM
Huh? How do you figure that? ???

Its simple, most people get a refund of money withheld.   you have to make 40k a year before you start paying any income tax and not getting a refund.  Look it up.  If your smart, you can make 60k a year and never pay a dime in tax. 
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

srkruzich

Quote from: Diane Amberg on June 15, 2010, 08:28:18 AM
Steve, I didn't need to write a check on April 15, but that doesn't mean I didn't pay taxes....lots of taxes.
well if you got a refund, you didn't pay taxes.

pamagain

Quote from: srkruzich on June 15, 2010, 08:36:55 AM
You dont' get a refund at all? THen you pay taxes. But if you get any kind of refund check, then you don't pay taxes.

Not that it's any of YOUR business dude but I DID write a check............since you are bein so arrogant....did YOU pay any taxes this year?
People who GET refunds PAY taxes.....EVERY payday.......the government USES that money for at LEAST a year.......if they get some back I say BULLY for them! Better THEM than China or Iraq or Somalia or wherever else we are sendin aid this millenium.
THEY worked for that money which is something YOU all are always spoutin off about.

jerry wagner

Quote from: srkruzich on June 15, 2010, 08:39:45 AM
well if you got a refund, you didn't pay taxes.

Actually NO... try some accounting or remedial math.... if you pay in all year long and get a refund for a portion of the taxes because you overpaid then you STILL PAID.

srkruzich

Quote from: pamagain on June 15, 2010, 08:47:36 AM
Not that it's any of YOUR business dude but I DID write a check............since you are bein so arrogant....did YOU pay any taxes this year?
People who GET refunds PAY taxes.....EVERY payday.......the government USES that money for at LEAST a year.......if they get some back I say BULLY for them! Better THEM than China or Iraq or Somalia or wherever else we are sendin aid this millenium.
THEY worked for that money which is something YOU all are always spoutin off about.

No they don't pay taxes. They loan their money for free to the government.  Not very bright either since people are brainwashed into letting the government use their money for free. 

srkruzich

Quote from: jerry wagner on June 15, 2010, 09:58:59 AM
Actually NO... try some accounting or remedial math.... if you pay in all year long and get a refund for a portion of the taxes because you overpaid then you STILL PAID.

Your math skills suck. IF you get your money back you haven't paid your taxes.   Please use your math skills and accounting skills to prove you paid taxes if you got a refund. 

its simple, total up your "witholding", subtract it from your tax refund and IF you get a number greater than the witholding, then you paid not tax.  You in fact have sucked tax out of other peoples pockets.

pamagain

so Steve...........you pay taxes or do you suck it out of other peoples pockets? hmm?

I don't really care.........I just dislike your attitude and from what I've read the last couple years here and there smacks of hypocrisy.

jerry wagner

Quote from: srkruzich on June 15, 2010, 10:15:07 AM
Your math skills suck. IF you get your money back you haven't paid your taxes.   Please use your math skills and accounting skills to prove you paid taxes if you got a refund. 

its simple, total up your "witholding", subtract it from your tax refund and IF you get a number greater than the witholding, then you paid not tax.  You in fact have sucked tax out of other peoples pockets.

Shut the **** for a second and listen.... I was stating that if you receive a refund you did not necessarily NOT pay taxes... obviously (to anybody) if your refund is larger than your withholding then you didn't pay taxes however your blanket statement stated that anybody receiving a refund on April 15th didn't pay taxes which is FACTUALLY inaccurate..... my math skills do not suck.... your blanket statement was bullshit.

Diane Amberg

Uh, Steve, I don't have "withholding." I file 1040 ES. quarterly. I have to try to guess how much I"ll have coming in between pensions investment interest, SS and new income. I try to make it so I'm not loaning the Gov't anymore than I have to, but don't underpay either so I don't pay a penalty. This year I didn't quite make as much as last year but I had paid the same ES so I got a small refund from the Fed and owed a bit to Delaware. I most certainly did pay taxes! Gimme my vote! What has all this got to do with Lifestyle Behavior anyway!?
If you are trying to say that if you got back a refund equal to everything you paid in, you didn't pay any taxes ,then you aren't making yourself clear.

srkruzich

Quote from: jerry wagner on June 15, 2010, 11:45:04 AM
Shut the **** for a second and listen.... I was stating that if you receive a refund you did not necessarily NOT pay taxes... obviously (to anybody) if your refund is larger than your withholding then you didn't pay taxes however your blanket statement stated that anybody receiving a refund on April 15th didn't pay taxes which is FACTUALLY inaccurate..... my math skills do not suck.... your blanket statement was bullshit.

Again Jerry how do people pay tax when they recieve a refund???  You can't.  LOL  The simple fact is that if you make around 38k, you get maybe just maybe 1500 witheld. And you get it all back at the end of the year.  around 45k, you start paying tax then.  IF you happen to be one of those who collect the welfare check every year from the irs for your kids, then You suck more tax dollars out of other peoples pockets.  I think they call it EIC payments or something like that.

So basically no one that makes less than 40k pays any tax. 

Now if your smart you can not pay any tax, on incomes up to 60 -70k a year.  But you have to know what your doing.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk