Hello from the Norris family!

Started by Tobina+1, June 11, 2010, 01:34:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tobina+1

Just wanted to stop by and say HELLO to all my Elk County friends!  Everything has been going well for our family since moving to the Salina/Brookville/Ellsworth area.  Josey is growing like a weed and crawling all over the place!  No teeth yet, but I'm hoping it will be any day now!  Chuck really enjoys his new job on this ranch.  He enjoys the laid-back atmosphere and being able to spend more time at home.  He has also got orders for 3 (maybe 4) saddles, so he plans to keep busy in the evenings and weekends for a while.  Work is going well for me, although I did end up hiring a local teen to be our part-time babysitter for the summer so I can get more done during the day. 
Although we love our new location and get to see Grandma and JoePa and my sister's family quite often, we still miss our Elk County friends and activities!!!
We wish you all a wonderful summer! 

Clubine Ranch

Well hello back to you three. Good to see all three of you looking great and enjoying your new place. We are all green and growing and settling into the needs of summer. Everything is lush and that is good after such a "white" winter.We had a lot of family in last week, and yes it is good to be close by family and friends. Take care. Give that Josie a big hug. Barbara and Dale

greatguns

Hello from me also even though I'm an Greenwood Countian.

ddurbin

Tobina,
Glad to see your post.  You must have picked up my thought waves today.  Had a meeting at the correctional facility in Ellsworth at 1:00 p.m. today and was on hwy 140 westbound from Salina.  Kept wondering if I was passing by your place somewhere.  It isn't the Flint Hills but those Smoky Hills are quite scenic as well.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk