Main Menu

D-Day

Started by Warph, June 08, 2010, 01:43:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anmar

Quote from: jarhead on June 08, 2010, 07:59:35 PM
Huffington Post ????? Anmar, and you said WARPH got his info from "propaganda sites". That's funny.

it doesnt change the fact that he was there.  Frankly, I fact check everything i read that sounds stupid.  In this case, I went to the yahoo search engine, typed in "Obama memorial day speech" and this was the first link that didn't go to youtube.  Because it's from the huffington post doesn't mean that it didn't happen.  Are you saying that you are trying to dispute the fact that he was in Illinois giving a speech?  Would it make a difference if I got an article from Fox news that said the same thing?  sheesh, talk about immature nitpicking
"The chief source of problems is solutions"

Wilma

Actually, his speech in Illinois was rained out and with the safety of the crowd in mind, he asked them all to find cover from the storm that had moved in.  He gave his speech later when he returned to Washington, or so I heard.

Diane Amberg

I must have missed something. What does Annapolis have to do with anything?

Diane Amberg

I don't understand the problem here.The last umteen presidents "entertained the rich and famous" during war time and peace time, during the 70's when gas was hard to come by, during other times when the economy wasn't in great shape either. Pres. Reagan entertained many famous people at the White House too. So what's the beef? Should the Pres walk around covered in oil to show sympathy for the gulf? Should he personally be shoveling oil covered sand? Perhaps he should have been out on the fire boat personally handling a line when the platform was burning? Then he would have been accused of looking for photo ops.. It sounds like some of you have completely rewritten the role of a President. Shouldn't you be upset with congress instead? Will you change the rules again when the net Repub.President is elected?  Some how D-Day got lost in the venom.

srkruzich

did anyone notice that Obamas press conferences lately have been missing something?  There is no American flag on display in them.   More evidence he is on the path to treason.
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

debid

Now ya'll went and done it!  You made Jerry Wagner curse.   ;D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk