Census Bureau allowed Sex Offenders to collect personal information.

Started by srkruzich, May 24, 2010, 09:19:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diane Amberg

Now that makes sense.They had addresses they had to account for. Apparently they do send out pairs or teams sometimes for safety reasons, so I understand that. But if someone comes back 3 more times, as Steve was saying, that's not right, if the form was completed correctly and mailed. I don't know why people would keep showing up at the same address multiple times. I'm not a suspicious person by nature but that does bother me.

srkruzich

Quote from: Diane Amberg on June 02, 2010, 08:49:11 PM
So you could have done something about it and chose not to. :P You let them off the hook. If you didn't take action, why complain? You allowed them to keeping on being fraudulently paid.  ???   Here was a chance to put action behind your words and yet you didn't?  Unfortunately that's exactly what most people would have done.  It's much easier to talk but do nothing. Are you going to call the local office and find out why they are paying people to keep returning to your address when you mailed the form in? Did your friend follow up? I hope so.

You think that would do any good?  its not the employees that are the problem. Its the supervisors that are sending them out.   I know that they all get their lists sent to them, and they just go to the place their sent to. 

Under this administration, i hold no hope of anything and i mean anything being done above board and honestly.  Again, unless the ones out here doing the surveys have a God complex and decide they are the ultimate authority and demand things, i just tell them to go i have already answered.   Most of the time, i just don't answer the door or I am gone.  Simpler that way you know.

Right now as far as I am concerned, if its Government owned and operated, their not welcome unless i specifically ask them to come here.
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk