Turkish terrorist organization IHH involved bigtime in the Gaza flotilla fiasco

Started by Warph, June 03, 2010, 01:40:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

srkruzich

Quote from: jerry wagner on June 07, 2010, 12:54:33 PM
And with the actions of Israel, there stance is clear as well: THEY ARE NOT PEACEFUL AND HAVE EVERY INTENT ON KILLING.

So Jerry, if i start lobbing rockets designed to maim and kill people into your front yard, does that mean your not going to retaliate?   
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

jerry wagner

Quote from: srkruzich on June 07, 2010, 01:04:50 PM
So Jerry, if i start lobbing rockets designed to maim and kill people into your front yard, does that mean your not going to retaliate?   

It has not always been retaliation in Israel's case.  That's the point.  And retaliation is not right in of itself either.  Two wrongs don't make a right.

srkruzich

Quote from: jerry wagner on June 07, 2010, 01:09:02 PM
It has not always been retaliation in Israel's case.  That's the point.  And retaliation is not right in of itself either.  Two wrongs don't make a right.

Retaliation is not right??  Your telling me that its wrong to fight back when someones trying to kill you!!?!????

jerry wagner

Quote from: srkruzich on June 07, 2010, 01:22:20 PM
Retaliation is not right??  Your telling me that its wrong to fight back when someones trying to kill you!!?!????

I'm saying that it is not always right.... depends on the circumstances and also the lack of retaliation displays authenticity towards accomplishing peace.  However, I don't believe that there is a point to arguiing this point as it is clear that you believe that Israel is only ever acting in their defence. 

srkruzich

Quote from: jerry wagner on June 07, 2010, 01:27:30 PM
I'm saying that it is not always right.... depends on the circumstances and also the lack of retaliation displays authenticity towards accomplishing peace.  However, I don't believe that there is a point to arguiing this point as it is clear that you believe that Israel is only ever acting in their defence. 

its amazing how you and so many people out there can only see israel as being the evil ones, when they defend themselves against THOUSANDS of rockets and missiles being fired at their people.   THeir nto the one blowing up markets and bus's and businesses targeting civilians.  They do respond when pushed so far, and yes civilians do get killed but thats because the enemy is too coward to stand up and fight.  They have to hide behind civilians.   

I know, your stance as you have made it well known many times is that if israel wasn't there, there wouldn't be any fighting. Well thats not a valid argument.  Israel is there, and it is their land, and they do have a right to defend themselves from any and all aggressors.     

What really needs to be done is that if the folks in Gaza cannot or will not remove the terrorists, and those who attack Israel, then Israel needs to go in and clean house completely.  After all, its Israeli land, and the folks living there are doing so because Israel hasn't run them off.  By all rights, Israeli land goes from Mediterranean sea all the way to iran border, and from turkey down to the red sea.  That is the land that was given them.

Warph

Quote from: jerry wagner on June 06, 2010, 08:15:44 PM
You'll continue to post fact huh?  The same kind of fact that you usually post:

**"you're a terrorist for disagreeing with me"
**"you're a liberal"
**"clown this, clown that"
**"mooncalf"

Yes Warph, you're right you keep posting the facts for us all to see.

Ah so.... jerry wagner, the person who loves to throw out his "verbal diarrhea".... like that phrase, jerry?  Not bad, got it from you.  Going over some of your past postings, I have an idiom for you that fits you to a "T":The pot calling the kettle black."  Since you think I'm into name calling, here's the perfect one for you:  Liberal Chain Rattling Clown.  No offense, jerry... you rattled, I responded.  Question:  Why do you hate Israel and the Jews, jerry?  Just curious.

"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

jerry wagner

Quote from: Warph on June 07, 2010, 03:07:32 PM
Ah so.... jerry wagner, the person who loves to throw out his "verbal diarrhea".... like that phrase, jerry?  Not bad, got it from you.  Going over some of your past postings, I have an idiom for you that fits you to a "T":The pot calling the kettle black."  Since you think I'm into name calling, here's the perfect one for you:  Liberal Chain Rattling Clown.  No offense, jerry... you rattled, I responded.  Question:  Why do you hate Israel and the Jews, jerry?  Just curious.

Do not hate Israel and the Jews, that's your conservative insert-words in people's mouth trait.  And call my post verbal diarrhea huh? Have you bothered to look at the lengths of your reposts?  Either way, you are the "wingnut - post other people's wingnutty work clown", if we are name-calling.

Diane Amberg

So what happened to the topic?I was trying to learn something. Personally I was more interested in the blockade, not more name calling from ANYBODY. Could we please get beyond that? I may have to make you all go stand by the flagpole for a time out. >:(

Warph

Quote from: jerry wagner on June 07, 2010, 03:42:16 PM
Do not hate Israel and the Jews, that's your conservative insert-words in people's mouth trait.  And call my post verbal diarrhea huh? Have you bothered to look at the lengths of your reposts?  Either way, you are the "wingnut - post other people's wingnutty work clown", if we are name-calling.

I challenge anyone to go back and read your caustic posts to see what I mean by your "verbal diarrhea," a phrase btw that you came up with.  I have yet to see you give a civil word in response to Varmit, Steve and some others.  
As for the length of my repost articles... I can see they are wasted on you.  Too bad... you could learn something about what is really going on over there.  But, you could care less... right, sport.  I know, worked there for State and made a number of trips to other middle eastern countries.  
Okay, jerry... give me your expert advice.... tell me why you do not hate Israel and the Jews.  This ought to be interesting.

Quote from: Diane Amberg on June 07, 2010, 03:45:10 PM
So what happened to the topic?I was trying to learn something. Personally I was more interested in the blockade, not more name calling from ANYBODY. Could we please get beyond that? I may have to make you all go stand by the flagpole for a time out. >:(

Right, Diane... on my way to the flagpole.  :-[

Quote from: pamagain on June 07, 2010, 05:51:46 PM
SSDD Diane

LOL... well said, Pam.  SSDD.... same sh*t, different day....

"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk