Turkish terrorist organization IHH involved bigtime in the Gaza flotilla fiasco

Started by Warph, June 03, 2010, 01:40:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sixdogsmom

Still looking for the 'Rioters' that are referred to in the film. Didn't see anyone rioting----?
Edie

Warph

Quote from: jarhead on June 03, 2010, 07:46:51 PM
Anmar,I'm getting off track here but a few months back before you dropped off the radar you said on the forum that you had been to basic training (or boot camp) and another forum member asked where you had went to boot camp at. You departed the forum world before you gave an answer but I'd still like to hear where you went to basic training and what branch of service you were in.

Hell, JarHead... I'm thinking the guy started his basic training with Hamas and washed out in the second week.  I'm pretty sure they don't have "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" in that numb-nut army.  He was probably lucky to get out with his life intact.

Quote from: Anmar on June 04, 2010, 01:02:16 AM
About Basic, that info is classified.

Classified, my ass....  LOL... CLASSIFIED, MY ASS!  ...btw, Tebbi, the nice man in the KC baseball cap from India who shoots in the low 70s and owns five 7-11, wanted to know that somewhere someone said... he thinks on this forum... that you worked the late shift at 7-11?  Maybe it was one of the "Smoke Shops" that's popping up all over the place.  He couldn't remember which one it was.  Is that true or is he mistaken?

"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Varmit

Who was it that attacked first again??

Isreal was enforcing a legal blockade.  Hell, they even offered to transfer some of the cargo to gaza, but hamas refused.  If all that ship was carrying was humanitarian aid then they should have had no problem with Isreal searching the ship.  If the Isrealis were intent on killing folks then why was the only lethal weapon they carried a sidearm?
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

Varmit

Quote from: Anmar on June 04, 2010, 01:02:16 AM
About Basic, that info is classified.

No its not.  Most Basic Training Posts are open to the public.  Absouletly no training that you recieve in Basic is Classified.  In order to recieve Classified, Eyes Only, or Top Secert information or training a Soldier must first be given clearence.  Thats not going to happen until after a Soldier passes Basic.  Try another one, wannabe.
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

Anmar

Ah good ol warph, I was wondering when your snide personal attacks would start.  I've not been back for 3 full days yet before the poisonous personality and hatred begins dripping from the cesspool of your aging, dirty heart.  Just like all of our american zionists, your loyalties are clear.  Just like Rhambo, you are an Israeli first, American second.  Did you know that Rhambo is an Israeli citizen and former member of the Israeli army?  While the gulf of mexico is being defiled by BP, Rhambo was in Israel reporting to the Israeli government.

Don't be surprised by the vids,  The Israeli soldiers stole every little bit of personal property on those boats.  Even the video tapes.  What you are seeing are bits and peices of footage shot by reporters on the flotilla that have been edited by the Israeli army and released for their PR campaign.  Did you know that Israel spends hundreds of millions of dollars in the US on lobbying and PR?  If they are such great people, why do they need to try to buy the opinion of the American people and our government?  Why do they need to spy on us?

Its funny that you label anyone who opposes ISrael has a Hamas sympathizer.  A very large percentage of Israeli's have spoken out against the military's actions.  In europe, even many Zionists and non-zionist jews are speaking out.  Do you think they support Hamas?

I wonder if you will ever talk about the terrorism committed by the early zionists.  Will you ever explain to us how the state of Israel was founded on terrorism?  It's a lot nicer talking to you than that other guy.  Can you believe he tried to use international law to justify Israel's actions?  Talk about Irony.....  Israel is in violation of more international laws than any other country.  In fact, Several of their ministers are wanted in Europe for war crimes.  Lets talk about White phospherous, depleted uranium, occupation, annexation, settlements, assasinations, checkpoints (and pregnant women dying at them) and a really big wall built on palestinian land.  How about all the treaties that Israel has agreed to and then broken?

As for the biblical thing, Please review revelation 7.  And remember that jews do not accept Jesus as the Messiah.  Here's an interesting fun fact.  As any student of the bible knows, the anti-christ will come before Jesus' return.  the Anti-christ will have a way with words, preform miracles, yadda yadda, in short, he will appear to be the Messiah to the untrained eye.  Christians, already knowing that Jesus was the first coming of the messiah, will be able to recognize that this anti-christ is the not the messiah.  Others, who don't believe that Jesus was the messiah, will still be waiting, and when this dude comes along,  well, you get the picture.  It all seems a little silly though, but hey, thats what the bible says.
"The chief source of problems is solutions"

Varmit

Quote from: Anmar on June 04, 2010, 09:35:31 PM
Ah good ol warph, I was wondering when your snide personal attacks would start.  I've not been back for 3 full days yet before the poisonous personality and hatred begins dripping from the cesspool of your aging, dirty heart. 

And speaking of snide personal attacks...

Just like all of our american zionists, your loyalties are clear.  Just like Rhambo, you are an Israeli first, American second. 

So let me get this straight...it is okay for Hamas, muslims, and whoever else to stand for their religious beliefs even though they are not in the best interest of America?  But it is not okay for Christians that support Isreal to stand for theirs? 

srkruzich

As for the biblical thing, Please review revelation 7.  And remember that jews do not accept Jesus as the Messiah.  Here's an interesting fun fact.  As any student of the bible knows, the anti-christ will come before Jesus' return.  the Anti-christ will have a way with words, preform miracles, yadda yadda, in short, he will appear to be the Messiah to the untrained eye.  Christians, already knowing that Jesus was the first coming of the messiah, will be able to recognize that this anti-christ is the not the messiah.  Others, who don't believe that Jesus was the messiah, will still be waiting, and when this dude comes along,  well, you get the picture.  It all seems a little silly though, but hey, thats what the bible says.

IF you review Revelations you will find that the jews will not recieve this false messiah, and their eyes will be opened to the fact that he had already come.  The gentiles will fall for this false messiah at this point. 
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

jarhead

Hell, JarHead... I'm thinking the guy started his basic training with Hamas and washed out in the second week.  I'm pretty sure they don't have "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" in that numb-nut army.  He was probably lucky to get out with his life intact.

WARPH my friend. You are probably right. Back to digging my bunker deeper !!!

Diane Amberg

Good grief, this is exactly why the middle east will never have true peace. Nobody will give an inch! Hatfields and McCoys thousands of years old and all tribal at that. If you all go shoot something will you feel better?

srkruzich

Quote from: Diane Amberg on June 05, 2010, 02:27:05 PM
Good grief, this is exactly why the middle east will never have true peace. Nobody will give an inch! Hatfields and McCoys thousands of years old and all tribal at that. If you all go shoot something will you feel better?

The day peace is achieved in the Middle East, this world will be 7 years or less from armageddon.   The peace will not be real.  nothing but deception for a entire planet.

Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk