Basketball

Started by Wilma, May 30, 2010, 01:19:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wilma

I was going to watch the game, then found that it is showing on a channel that I don't get.  I will catch the score later.

Janet Harrington

Okay.  I have read these postings and have to put in who I am rooting for.  I am all over those Celtics.  Paul Pierce is one of my boys from KU.  I have watched him play and just can't take my eyes off the Celtics for the win.  I hope I'm not wrong.

Wilma

It is 9:15 here and the Lakers are behind.  4th quarter just started.  What are the rest of you doing?  Philadelphia is also behind.

Wilma

Chicago wins.  Series 3-2.

Boston wins.  Series 1-1.  Boston had to win one to keep the series interesting.

Mom70x7

QuoteIt is 9:15 here and the Lakers are behind.  4th quarter just started.  What are the rest of you doing?

The game is over, Celtics won, and I'm contented.
:D   :D   :D

Diane Amberg

I think the Flyers forgot to show up....very bad game. Now back to Chicago, but I think it's over.

Wilma

And the Stanley Cup goes to-----------Chicago.  I think it was a good game.  It went to overtime.

Back to the good game tomorrow night.  Can the Lakers do it again or will the Celtics make a comeback?

patyrn

The Celtics survived and are making this an interesting playoff championship!  That's the way it should be this time of year--the two best teams fighting it out!  Sunday night's game will be very interesting as the competition is now tied.

Diane Amberg

I did get to see a piece of the last Flyers game. It took overtime to do it, but Chicago well earned the Stanley Cup.

Janet Harrington

What about those Celtics?  Huh?  Huh?  Huh?   

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk