Basketball

Started by Wilma, May 30, 2010, 01:19:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wilma

Tonight's the night.  ARE YOU READY?

Diane, how are the ice skaters doing?

Diane Amberg

Two to one, Black Hawks.The Flyers squeaked out an overtime win last night. Next game here tomorrow night.

Mom70x7

Game's not over, but it sure is looking like a Laker night.  :'(

:D   :D   :D 

sixdogsmom

Wilma, ice skaters? Really?? HaHaHa!
Edie

larryJ

IS THAT IT?  IS THAT ALL THEY GOT?  WERE THEY THERE?   ::)

Ho Hum...............Oh well, one down, three to go.  Get out the brooms or is it too early. ;)

Larryj

HELP!  I'm talking and I can't shut up!

I came...  I saw...  I had NO idea what was going on...

patyrn

Now don't go getting prepared for a SWEEP!!!!!!  There is hope for the Celtics (but not if they play ike they did last night.........).  Alas, the Lakers looked awfully good.......

Mom70x7

When two mis-matched players meet, doesn't the superior player usually "spot you one"?
:D   :D   :D   :D   :D

(Now, you've got to understand, I'm not normally a basketball fan - I prefer football and baseball. The Celtics, though, are one of my favorite basketball teams; I have several.)

larryJ

Well, you know what they say------------------"all's fair in love and war" not so in basketball.  Besides, I am still getting over the stupid decision by the Baseball Commissioner not to reverse the ump's bad call in that game yesterday. 

Larryj
HELP!  I'm talking and I can't shut up!

I came...  I saw...  I had NO idea what was going on...

Wilma

I am, too.  I would like to see it again.  It was really close.  I am not so sure that the pitcher had his foot down when the runner touched the base, BUT-----------, the umpire says he was wrong and that should be good enough for anyone, including the commissioner.

When do the skaters play again?

Diane Amberg

The skaters go at it again tonight. In philly.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk