Tomcats Should Not Tapdance-----

Started by sixdogsmom, June 18, 2010, 06:14:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sixdogsmom

Don't let your tomcat tapdance on your keyboard seems to be the lesson for today. I was drinking my coffee this morning while reading all the latest when he jumped on my keyboard and started his usual Fred Astair interpretation. Well he stepped on some combination of function keys or other and sent poor old 'puter off into outer space. It was so confused, trying to scroll sent you to the previous document, trying to click turned everything blue like you wanted to delete or erase. Eeeek! Document after document stacked up on the bottom line; nothing worked like it should! I was just about to give up, had Marvins' number out when the thing locked up totally. The ol' escape route didn't work either, so had to take it down the hard way; turned off the power. Well, when it started back up I ran a complete setup and there were a bunch of settings that were not right, probably what was wrong in the beginning as it is running just fine now, thank you. Sorry Marvin, next time maybe----- :D
Edie

Catwoman

larryJ

Not only cats, but dogs also.  R.A.M.B.O. sometimes wants to climb up next to me in my chair while I am typing.  He always goes to my left side and wants up between the laptop and the arm of the chair.  He positions his paws in that area and claws at me getting my attention and in the process sometimes hits the escape key.  And, boom, there goes everythng I have typed.

Larryj
HELP!  I'm talking and I can't shut up!

I came...  I saw...  I had NO idea what was going on...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk