This has to be one of the dumbest broads on the boob tube!

Started by Warph, May 26, 2010, 02:48:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mom70x7

We're watching KC and Boston.

Jim's a Yankees fan, so naturally he's rooting for KC.  :D

jerry wagner

Quote from: Mom70x7 on May 27, 2010, 08:20:14 PM
We're watching KC and Boston.

Jim's a Yankees fan, so naturally he's rooting for KC.  :D

Sounds about right :P

srkruzich

Quote from: Wilma on May 27, 2010, 08:11:12 PM
But you are still watching it, aren't you?  My show of choice tonight is the Lakers/Suns.
No i'm not.   I don't own a tv.   I don't even have a radio.
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

Diane Amberg

Do you channel through your old cow or how do you know what's on TV in order to have an opinion?

Wilma

My thoughts exactly.  When was the last time you watched these ladies that you are criticizing?  Their credentials in show business are tremendous.  Note I said show business, not newscasting.

srkruzich

Quote from: Wilma on May 27, 2010, 10:02:43 PM
My thoughts exactly.  When was the last time you watched these ladies that you are criticizing?  Their credentials in show business are tremendous.  Note I said show business, not newscasting.

Then why are they trying to be newscasters?   As far as show business credentials, Give me some actors like hepburn, or bogart, and comedian like bill cosby. Now those are amazing credentials. 

srkruzich

Quote from: Diane Amberg on May 27, 2010, 09:24:36 PM
Do you channel through your old cow or how do you know what's on TV in order to have an opinion?
yeah i stick rabbit ears on her and read the patties as they come out.

I haven't had a tv since 2005 i think. might have been 2006.  Used to have a ex that sat in front of it hours at a time watching the oprah man hating show, and various other meaningless shows.   Used to shell out the 39.95 for the worthless satellite access, 100 channels of mind numbing blather that is piped in.   

I think when i actually watched it, i watched news, Discovery and History channel.  Saw the veiw on my way through the house to the shop when she was watching that garbage.  Didn't take long to see that the View was nothing more than a tv version of air america full of leftist, liberal, and mostly people who had no clue as to what they were talking about.  sure they have an opinion but not one of their own. 

The reason i don't have a tv now?  Like i said before, its mind numbing, drivel that is sold to a public that is addicted to this slop.  I mean come on.  Whats on tv these days.  90% of the shows are "reality" shows. Reality my foot!  You want reality, come live and work on a farm for 1 week.  thats reality.  What does these shows promote?    Do they promote
what is true, things that are honest, things that are just, pure, lovely, or things that of good report.
Is there any integrity in it?

Wilma

It is quite obvious that you have not watched the View or these ladies.  Therefore you do not know what you are talking about.  Please do not put your drivel out here for people that have watched the show and know what is going on with it to have to read.  Personally, I do watch the show most of the time.  I do find that these ladies cover topics that are not ordinarily touched on and whether it is their opinion or not, it is the facts.  Not all their topics are current events or political. 

Warph, who are calling a "Dumb Broad"?

greatguns

Could it be that we don't need a television because we can watch it on the net?

srkruzich

Quote from: Wilma on May 28, 2010, 07:34:13 AM
  I do find that these ladies cover topics that are not ordinarily touched on and whether it is their opinion or not, it is the facts.  Not all their topics are current events or political. 

What facts!??  Please inform us as to what facts she was using. 

I dont' see any facts. WHat i saw was a ESSAY that lawrence wilkerson wrote, espousing his opinion, not fact that dick cheney is destroying his party.  She jumped on a opinion that was written. The essay can be found on a political commentators blog, not FACT but OPINION. 

Like Warph said the broad is not the brightest bulb in a pack.  She used a opinion to support her rant about a accident that happened.  Why is it that the left has to assign blame to the political figures or someone else besides the person or persons that are to blame.  Sheesh. 

I still think if their entertainers that they need to stay out of serious discussions as they aren't equipped to carry on those discussions.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk