Newbrassky

Started by Delmonico, September 18, 2004, 11:20:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delmonico

"I could always stuff Sanitary Tissue from the Wedgewood room in his nose, he carries pens in his pocket in a cell-u-loyd pocket protecter already.  litl rooster could ya make up a pair of yer special shootin' glasses in 10 gauge?  Oh and put some paper tape on the bridge of the frame." ;D ;D ;D ;D
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

litl rooster

Quote from: Delmonico on February 13, 2006, 05:45:54 PM
"I could always stuff Sanitary Tissue from the Wedgewood room in his nose, he carries pens in his pocket in a cell-u-loyd pocket protecter already.  litl rooster could ya make up a pair of yer special shootin' glasses in 10 gauge?  Oh and put some paper tape on the bridge of the frame." ;D ;D ;D ;D

10 gauge not a problem
Mathew 5.9

Delmonico

<Authors Note:  An 1880's nerd?> ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ::) ::) ::) :P
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Trinity

These? ;D ;D ;D
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Delmonico

"Yep, but the 10 gauge nerd model with the tape on the bridge.  ;D  Wow, I bet Slim is 'bout the only nerd that shoots a 10 gauge. ::) ::) ::) ::)  Naw, fergot the nerd in "Streets of Larado" had a 8 gauge." :o :o :o :o
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Trinity

Quote from: Delmonico on February 13, 2006, 07:41:48 PM
"Yep, but the 10 gauge nerd model with the tape on the bridge.  ;D  Wow, I bet Slim is 'bout the only nerd that shoots a 10 gauge. ::) ::) ::) ::)  Naw, fergot the nerd in "Streets of Larado" had a 8 gauge." :o :o :o :o

How nerdy was he?  Cuz a real nerd wouldn't even be able to handle the kick of such a gun!  :o :o :o ;D
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

litl rooster

Quote from: Delmonico on February 13, 2006, 07:41:48 PM

Nope Call, called it a .10 gauge, Tim Conway's son ? the book keeper?
Mathew 5.9

Silver Creek Slim

Slim's nose stops bleeding thanks to the tourniquet Del tied on his nose. He takes the tourniquet off and puts the cheese in the icebox. He starts a fresh pot of coffee.
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

Scattered Thumbs

Quote from: Silver Creek Slim on February 14, 2006, 09:12:53 AM

Slim's nose stops bleeding thanks to the tourniquet Del tied on his nose. He takes the tourniquet off and puts the cheese in the icebox. He starts a fresh pot of coffee.

NERD ALERT!!!!!

;D

litl rooster

litl' rooster smells the coffee from the work shop and heads in where he see's the Nerd. Fill's his cup and eyeballs him to fit like a farrier does a horse.
Mathew 5.9

Delmonico

Delmonico looks at Slim's nerd freind and tells him he has to clean the barn afore he gets to eat. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Marshal harpoluke

;D :D ;D

Who You calling Nerd? :o >:(

An Yes Ah use a 10ga. 4&1/2 drams of Holy Black and 1&1/4oz of #4 shot :o.

Ya want some ;D, can deliver it airmail.  heh, Heh, HEH!

::)
SASS 60019L
NRA Life
CASS
Muckraker
Straight Shooter
Army Veteran
GOFWG#269
LASOOS#35s,
Lookout fur da sheep, packs a 10ga.,
Ya loot, Ah Shoot,
Lord of the Dark Soot,
Prayer Posse,
GoofBall #12

litl rooster

Smells like Pyrodex to me :o  Need to make the Marshall and Sheep bi focals so they can read labels
Mathew 5.9

Lucky Irish Tom

Doan matter tha nerd still needs to clean the barn, give im a sip from Trinity's jug that'll pep im up!  ;D
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

Marshal harpoluke

>:(

Use Goex or Scotish FFF fer my pistols non of that wanna be phony soot.

>:(
SASS 60019L
NRA Life
CASS
Muckraker
Straight Shooter
Army Veteran
GOFWG#269
LASOOS#35s,
Lookout fur da sheep, packs a 10ga.,
Ya loot, Ah Shoot,
Lord of the Dark Soot,
Prayer Posse,
GoofBall #12

litl rooster

rites down order 1 pr. of .10 gauge shootin' glasses fer Nerd
2nd                   2 pr of . 10 by .32-20 bi focals fer sheep and rider.........

Mathew 5.9

Trinity

Quote from: Lucky Irish Tom on February 15, 2006, 08:46:18 AM
Doan matter tha nerd still needs to clean the barn, give im a sip from Trinity's jug that'll pep im up!  ;D

:o "Heavens no!  The poor feller would go inta shock!" 

<Trinity thinks>  "Say... what would kick worse?  A .10 or a rubber band?   An... 'bout how far d'ya thank the kick would knock that nerd feller back??"

litl rooster

Quote from: Trinity on February 15, 2006, 06:58:26 PM
:
<Trinity thinks>  "Say... what would kick worse?  A .10 or a rubber band?   An... 'bout how far d'ya thank the kick would knock that nerd feller back??"

Maybe cousin Slim would video tape it fer us
Mathew 5.9

Trinity

Quote from: litl rooster on February 15, 2006, 07:05:53 PM

Maybe cousin Slim would video tape it fer us

;D ;D ;D  Now that would be funny.  Make sure it's at a high frame rate so's we kin watch it in super slow motion.   ;D ;D ;D

litl rooster

Quote from: Trinity on February 15, 2006, 07:19:21 PM
;D ;D ;D  Now that would be funny.  Make sure it's at a high frame rate so's we kin watch it in super slow motion.   ;D ;D ;D

ifn' it's too slow you might see a Stunt Nerd standing in.
Mathew 5.9

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com