Newbrassky

Started by Delmonico, September 18, 2004, 11:20:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trinity

Breaking his stare showdown with The Cat, which he was losing, Trinity turns his attention to the FFG.  "Oh!  Well thankee Miss FFG, that would shore be nice.  Do Ah need ta see 'bout ridin' to town tomorry fer some bacon or is that Stoney Pete feller gonna brang us some peegs?"
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Joyce (AnnieLee)

"He brought back the pigs, Trinity. I think he has one butchered, but," she paused and twists her face, trying to remember, "... I don't know!"

Unrepentant WartHog
Heathen Gunfighter
Pepper Mill Creek Gang
RATS
and
Wielder of "Elle KaBong", the WartHog cast iron skillet
Nasty Lady

Trinity

"So, does that mean we got some bacon after all??  I don't 'member either!
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Joyce (AnnieLee)

"Well.. " again she pauses, "I think bacon has to be cured, so it may be a while before we have some." All of a sudden she brightens. "Maybe Slim will bring some when he comes back!"

Unrepentant WartHog
Heathen Gunfighter
Pepper Mill Creek Gang
RATS
and
Nasty Lady

Trinity

"Ah gots me a meathod of curin' the meat, an' it's much shorter!  Just show me whar it is."

Joyce (AnnieLee)

The Frumpy Fairy Godmother smacks Trinity with a wet dish cloth.

"You are NOT going to cure that bacon with your squeezin's!"

Unrepentant WartHog
Heathen Gunfighter
Pepper Mill Creek Gang
RATS
and
Nasty Lady

Trinity

Trinity touches the touches the sore spot where the wet towel hit him:   :-[

"grumble grumble grumble"

Joyce (AnnieLee)

The Frumpy Fairy Godmother smiles and kisses him on the cheek. "It could have been worse, I could have used a skillet."

Unrepentant WartHog
Heathen Gunfighter
Pepper Mill Creek Gang
RATS
and
Nasty Lady

Delmonico

As it gets dark Delmonico is still quite aways away from the ranch.  He decides to gather some wood and camp for the night.  He gets some canned apricots and a can of Van DeCamps pork and beans out and some dried beef and a loaf of bread.  As the pot of coffee heats up he eats his cold supper and wishes there was a dining car out here. ;D   

When finishes drinking the coffee, he gets out his bed roll and dozes off for a few hours. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Stoney Pete

After 3 days of Slim being drug around the coral, (I guess nobody helped him) Stoney finishes sharpening his knife and helps Slim catch the pig.  In short order it was slaughtered and cuts were made.  A ramshakle smoke house was built and the meat was set up to cure. 

Stoney returns to the barn to find his Saddle bags missing and so was the box with ST's guns.  That's when he remembered Trinity headed to the river with his arms loaded up.  Taking a deep breath Stoney heads to the house.

"Trinity, what did you do with my saddle bags and the box with ST's guns in it?  I sure hope that isn't what you dropped in the river.  If it is your gonna get your bath early this year."

Stoney sits and eats whilst awaiting the answer he knew was comming.  Since all his stuff was in the bags and water tight he knew there was no rush.  ST's guns might not fair as well, but since they were oiled before being put away, they'd be fine with a little TLC.

Trininty sat in his chair making sure he kept his mouth full.  That way he could delay the answer for as long as possible.

If it can't be nice, eaten, make money, create comfort or provide real pleasure.........kill it or trade it in on new one!

Delmonico

Delmonico rides into the ranch right after noon.  He sees Stoney Pete starin' a Trinity who has his mouth full.  He figgers it is the ol' "See/Sea Food routine since Trinity is always tryin' to pull that one.

Delmonico decides to leave before he pulls the ol' pull the "finger routine." ;D ;D ;D

Delmonico leaves a note on the FFg's rocking chair, "I'm in the area, but went back to Dunning, I'm tired of this worthless beast and gonna put here on the train and ship her back to the stable she came from." ::) :o :o ;D ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Joyce (AnnieLee)

The Frumpy Fairy Godmother comes downstairs to see a note left in her chair. With a lifted brow, she picks up the note, reads it and starts yelling.

"HOLY COW! Delmonico is taking his bride back! He called her a 'worthless beast'!!! My lands, this has to be one of the shortest marriages ever!"  She takes another look at the note. "Stable... did Delmonico get his wife from a house of ill repute?"

Unrepentant WartHog
Heathen Gunfighter
Pepper Mill Creek Gang
RATS
and
Nasty Lady

Stoney Pete

Quote from: AnnieLee on May 16, 2005, 12:37:25 PM
"Stable... did Delmonico get his wife from a house of ill repute?"
Stoney hears the question and breaks his stare from Trinity long enough to say, "Next thing, he'll claim he never even had a bride.  That it was all in you imagination."

Goes back to waiting for Trinity to come up for air long enough for him to answer.

If it can't be nice, eaten, make money, create comfort or provide real pleasure.........kill it or trade it in on new one!

Joyce (AnnieLee)

She's still fuming.

"What kind of a man calls his new bride a worthless beast? The gall of that man!"

She storms out to the barn, picks out the cowhide box from under the stack of stuff from Delmonico's office, takes it down to the Dismal and chucks it in.

"Serves him right, finding a bride by using that twisted barbed wire contraption!"

Unrepentant WartHog
Heathen Gunfighter
Pepper Mill Creek Gang
RATS
and
Nasty Lady

Delmonico

When he reaches Dunning, Delmonico ships the mule to the Mullen Livery Stable.   ;D  He then goes down to the tellygraph office and sends a long tellygram to the Nebraska Fish Commision. ;)  When he is done with that he goes to the Cafe and has a 24oz Sirloin steak, along with split pea and ham soup and a piece of dried apple and raisin pie. ;D  Oh and some Arbuckles coffee. ;D

He then heads down to the Dunning Livery Stable and gets his mule and adds a package to the saddle bags that was waitin' for him at the freight office.   ;D ;D  there is also a coop of pigeons (racing pigeons)  waiting for him, this he ties on behind the saddle. ;D

When he is loaded down he heads West following the Dismal River. ;D ;)
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Silver Creek Slim

Slim comes in the house caked in mud from being dragged by the pig for three days. He goes to his room for clean clothes and goes to take a bath. After his bath, he goes to the kitchen to eat, since he hasn't eaten in three days.  ::)
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

Joyce (AnnieLee)

The Frumpy Fairy Godmother gives the clean Slim a hug, though it's obvious she's still annoyed.

"I'm cooking again tonight. That derned Delmonico is returning his bride. I bet he asks for his money back, too! We're having green beans with bacon, au gratin potatoes topped with crumbled bacon, some fresh leaf greens drizzled with bacon grease, and pan fried chicken. We have Stoney Pete to thank for the bacon."

Unrepentant WartHog
Heathen Gunfighter
Pepper Mill Creek Gang
RATS
and
Nasty Lady

Silver Creek Slim

"Why would Del return his bride? That just ain't right!"  >:(
"Food sounds go though. Thanks."  ;D
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

Trinity

Quote from: stoneypete on May 16, 2005, 06:03:04 AM
After 3 days of Slim being drug around the coral, (I guess nobody helped him) Stoney finishes sharpening his knife and helps Slim catch the pig.  In short order it was slaughtered and cuts were made.  A ramshakle smoke house was built and the meat was set up to cure. 

Stoney returns to the barn to find his Saddle bags missing and so was the box with ST's guns.  That's when he remembered Trinity headed to the river with his arms loaded up.  Taking a deep breath Stoney heads to the house.

"Trinity, what did you do with my saddle bags and the box with ST's guns in it?  I sure hope that isn't what you dropped in the river.  If it is your gonna get your bath early this year."

Stoney sits and eats whilst awaiting the answer he knew was comming.  Since all his stuff was in the bags and water tight he knew there was no rush.  ST's guns might not fair as well, but since they were oiled before being put away, they'd be fine with a little TLC.

Trininty sat in his chair making sure he kept his mouth full.  That way he could delay the answer for as long as possible.

Trinity looks up, wide eyed and innocent at Stoney Pete and with his mouth still full: "Myoo mmmkng mm mee?"

Trinity

Quote from: AnnieLee on May 16, 2005, 05:07:19 PM
The Frumpy Fairy Godmother gives the clean Slim a hug, though it's obvious she's still annoyed.

"I'm cooking again tonight. That derned Delmonico is returning his bride. I bet he asks for his money back, too! We're having green beans with bacon, au gratin potatoes topped with crumbled bacon, some fresh leaf greens drizzled with bacon grease, and pan fried chicken. We have Stoney Pete to thank for the bacon."

On hearing the menu, Trinity swallows hard and shouts "Bacon???!!!  Wooooohooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com