Newbrassky

Started by Delmonico, September 18, 2004, 11:20:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

litl rooster

Delmonicop arrives in Dunning to find Litl Rooster's horses tyed at the station with a 1/2 ton garbage packed on them with shovels and rakes and other implements of destruction. Lit'l Rooster is in the Fancy new dining car enjoy hot biscuits and some steak and dining with the pres ci dent of the R.R. With a hand shake to the R.R. boss I get up to leave and Delmonico enters the Dining car.
Mathew 5.9

Trinity

Shortly after the bacon is served, Trinity busts through the door with such force that the door falls off of the hinges!

"Bacon!  I smail Bacon!!!!  Gimme Bacon!!!!!!  I love Bacon!!!!!!!"

Trinity Sits at his seat.  As a joke, the FFG serves him twenty slices of bacon but the joke is on her because within minutes he has finished and is asking for more.
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Joyce (AnnieLee)

Shaking her head with a smile, she fries up more bacon. As she serves it, she makes the introductions.

"Trinity, this is Stoney Pete, and the slimy gent in the jar calls himself Scattered Thumbs. He tried to take away Slim. He's been a very bad boy."

She smiles to Stoney Pete. "They call me the Frumpy Fairy Godmother, though that's not my name, it's my job. It's not a job, it's an adventure! Somebody has to watch out for this ...." she searches for an appropriate word, flails and fails, "crew."

Unrepentant WartHog
Heathen Gunfighter
Pepper Mill Creek Gang
RATS
and
Wielder of "Elle KaBong", the WartHog cast iron skillet
Nasty Lady

Trinity

Trinity leans over to Stoneypete and whispers: "She's really a squirrel with a paper hat!"

Outloud with a smile: "Thankee, Miss FFG fer the Bacon!  It shore is good!"  ;D
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Joyce (AnnieLee)

The Frumpy Fairy Godmother smiles and does nothing. After all, earlier in the day she hid all of Trinity's "squeezin's," so she knows where they are, but he doesn't!

Unrepentant WartHog
Heathen Gunfighter
Pepper Mill Creek Gang
RATS
and
Nasty Lady

Trinity

Satisfied, Trinity pushes back from the table and pats his belly.  To Stoneypete he says: "Ah'll bet you ain' never haid no real good corn squeezin's, have you?  Ah'll go git some!"

With that, he leaves the kitchen and heads toward his room.

Joyce (AnnieLee)

Trinity heads to his room and the Frumpy Fairy Godmother smiles and waits for the scream.

Unrepentant WartHog
Heathen Gunfighter
Pepper Mill Creek Gang
RATS
and
Nasty Lady

Trinity

The FFG gleefully awaits the scream, but to her disappointment, she doesn't hear it.  The only sound to be heard is a loud "THUD"

Joyce (AnnieLee)

Her eyes widen at the thud.

"Excuse me a moment, please."

She bolts up the stairs to Trinity's room.

Unrepentant WartHog
Heathen Gunfighter
Pepper Mill Creek Gang
RATS
and
Nasty Lady

Trinity

There she finds Trinity on his back, eyes wide open, staring at the ceiling.  He is not out cold, but he is not all together either.  He is mumbling some unintelligible gibberish.

Delmonico

Delmonico decides to ride the train to Alliance and spend the night.  Sittin' at the table with lil rooster (wonder why he don't capitalize his Name) Delmonico orders a Rocky Mountian Trout, a favorite on dining cars in West.   ;)

When it comes he knows it's fresh and cooked just right, he can tell by lookin', not not Delmonico the trout. ;D ;D ;D  Just before he digs into the side of the head just below the still staring eyes he says "Here's looking at ya babe" and then removes the delicate cheek meat. :) :) :) :) ;D ;D ;)
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Joyce (AnnieLee)

She looks down at Trinity, tsks, then disappears for a moment. When she comes back with a scattering of glittering sawdust, she has a jug in her hand.

"Serves you right for calling me a squirrel," she says, and splashes some of the contents onto his vapid face.

Unrepentant WartHog
Heathen Gunfighter
Pepper Mill Creek Gang
RATS
and
Nasty Lady

Joyce (AnnieLee)

There is a loud crash from the kitchen and before Stoney Pete can say "I didn't do it!" Scattered Thumbs reverts back to himself and is sitting on the kitchen counter among the shards from the shattered jar. What he doesn't know is that all the ammunition in the cylinders of his revolvers is now baby leeches.

Unrepentant WartHog
Heathen Gunfighter
Pepper Mill Creek Gang
RATS
and
Nasty Lady

Delmonico

Still hungry, Delmonico orders some smoked tongue and a dozen oysters on the half shell.  (Few folks today realize some of the finest dining in the West was on train dining cars.  Folks used to ride the trains just to eat in the cars.)  Delmonico is offered fresh pineapple but chooses a fine tangerine instead.   ;D  The wine list is a fine one, but he chooses some Jamacian coffee instead.  Some fine Swiss chocolate finishes the meal.  Delmonico enjoys his coffee as they pull into Alliance. 

He checks into the nice hotel, not the cheap one the RR crew stays in, lil rooster gets the rome acrross the hall.  As they have seegars and more coffee on the porch, Delmonico wonders how they are farin' back at the ranch, but not much. ;D 

A man comes up on the porch and joins them for coffee, Delmonico reconizes him as Doc Middleton, the famous gentleman horse theif.  Now if them two bounty hunters were really as good as they think they are, there is far more money on his head than Slim's, but Delmonico knows he's to sharp for them. ;D ;D
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

litl rooster

litl' rooster ( is not magic writin' box savy yet so does little caps)puffs on his seegar and glances at Doc Middleton, and a candle lights in his old feeble head. He has also put little stock in to the facts that stoney pete and ST are really bounty hunters. Now seeing Doc Middleton is in the territory he feels they may be in kahoots. Hope,Trinity and FFg are on there toes back at the ranch.
Mathew 5.9

Stoney Pete

"Welcome back to the land of the human ST.", Stoney said.  "Just so your aware of the situation, our "partnership" is disolved.  The red bearded one is no longer on any papers I carry.  Unless you want to become bait again, I'd suggest dropping this target."

Stoney, feeling relaxed and at home in this place, grabbed the pot from the stove and poured ST a cup of coffee.  "I'd offer you some bacon, but Trinity ate it all."

"I like it here ST.  Unless, the lady sends me packin', I've found a place to set some roots.  You prolly won't be needing to split any bounty with me any more."

Stoney sits and waits for Trinity to come down with some of his shine.  Yeah, it was still moring, but it's a misconception that shine is any better for you latter in the day. ::)

If it can't be nice, eaten, make money, create comfort or provide real pleasure.........kill it or trade it in on new one!

Trinity

Quote from: AnnieLee on May 09, 2005, 10:34:40 PM
She looks down at Trinity, tsks, then disappears for a moment. When she comes back with a scattering of glittering sawdust, she has a jug in her hand.

"Serves you right for calling me a squirrel," she says, and splashes some of the contents onto his vapid face.

Trinity jerks back into existence and, with joy in his eyes, opens his mouth wide to accept the recipe.  Getting up, he's holding his heart: "Whew, Miss FFG!  That shore was a scare!"  Trinity wipes his mouth and reaches for the jug. 

"Kin ah have mah Jug, you gonna let go of it?" 

Scattered Thumbs

Strangely enough Scattered Thumbs felt very good while being a leech. In the first place all the pain in his bones and joints disappeared as if by magic. And there was also a sort of happiness in him. He felt no troubles, no doubts and no worries. The only thought in his mind was that he wanted to feed because he felt hungry.

What's for breakfast Mom?! He finally asks. He then looks around but none of the faces around him look familiar.

Joyce (AnnieLee)

Her smile is sweet and kind, but her grip on the jug is unrelenting.

"I dunno, are you gonna keep calling me a squirrel?"

Then she hears the question from below: "What's for breakfast, Mom?" Startled, she releases the jug, dropping it on Trinity's chest. She turns, lifting her skirts to go back downstairs.

Sweeping into the kitchen, she offers a wary smile to Scattered Thumbs.

Unrepentant WartHog
Heathen Gunfighter
Pepper Mill Creek Gang
RATS
and
Nasty Lady

Scattered Thumbs

Scattered Thumbs smiles back to the lady that just entered the kitchen and asks. Where's my Mom?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com