Newbrassky

Started by Delmonico, September 18, 2004, 11:20:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delmonico

Delmonico picks up his ears, eyes and mouth and puts them in the proper places, sadly in this Poly-idiot-cally correct world Mr. Potatoe head can no longer have a pipe. :o :o  And Pototoe with an e is correct in the latter half of the 19th century. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Joyce (AnnieLee)

The Frumpy Fairy Godmother is still scowling the next morning, since she has to put some powdered chemicals in her coffee to whiten it. But she sips anyway and gets out her crystal ball to see what is going on in Newbrassky. When she sees Mr. Potatoe Delmonico, she nearly spews her coffee on the ball, laughing, then makes sure he has a little pair of feet to stick in the appropriate place.

Unrepentant WartHog
Heathen Gunfighter
Pepper Mill Creek Gang
RATS
and
Wielder of "Elle KaBong", the WartHog cast iron skillet
Nasty Lady

Silver Creek Slim

Quote from: gophergrease on March 21, 2005, 05:33:35 PM
Quote from: gophergrease on March 20, 2005, 06:46:59 PM
Pachlava recipe
Ingredients

2 c flour
1 ea egg
150 g sour cream (1/2 c)
150 g butter (1/2 c)
1/2 ts baking powder
1 c walnuts finely chopped
1 c sugar

Method
Make a dough with 1 yolk, baking powder, soft butter, sour
cream. Divide in three parts and roll out three rounds (size of
your baking pan). Make a filling with chopped walnuts, egg-white
and sugar.
Put one round in the pan and cover with a half of filling. Put
another round on the top and cover with the rest of filling. And
then another round again. Bake in the oven about a half an hour.

Slim it reads butter to me.
Thanks fer changin' it, GG. I wasn't sure how ta figger out those grams also.  ;D

NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

Silver Creek Slim

Have to pipe. You can blow bubbles with it.  ;D ;D
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training

Delmonico

In his office Delmonico logs on to his coal oil powered computor and starts typing and clicking. ::) ::)
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Delmonico

In the late afternoon a wagon pulled by three span of fast mules pull up in the yard.  On the back of the wagon is a large wooden tank.  Delmonico has the wagon backed up into the barn and then he signs for it.  The driver saddles the left front mule and rides off with the rest, he has been warned not to laugh at the potoate guy. ;D

Delmonico goes into the barn and puts a pad-lock on the spigot of the tank wagon and goes back into his office, carrying a large basket of potatoes. ::) ::)  He comes back out, grabs a bucket and a bowl and a paring knife, he then slams the door and locks it. 

In a few minutes he comes out, goes to the kitchen and grabs a pair of tweezers he left on the counter last night, as he limps back to his office he is mutterin' something about danged glass under his breath. :o :o ;D :D ;)
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

gophergrease

Del, you have anything planed for supper tonite?

Delmonico

French fries, chicken fried steak and doughnuts.  I got's the oil in the barn.
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Delmonico

Delmonico beats the mea..................er steak with his steak beater.  The potatoes are peeled and cut and the doughnut dough is made.  He goes out and gets a bucket of cooking oil and starts a good fire in the stove,  he starts frying everything in sight and when it's down he lays it out on platters on the dining room table along with the blue and white Wedgewood china.  ;)

Come and get it the potatoe head says. :D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Delmonico

Since none of them came to supper, Delmonico gathers up the cold food and throws it into the river and washes the dishes.  Later he gets some cold boild tongue out of the icebox, browns it itn butter and has it and cheese on sourdough whole wheat, fresh from the oven with a little fresh mayo and some fresh horseraddish. ;D ;D

When supper is done Duke belches cause horseraddish don't agree with him. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Joyce (AnnieLee)

While the lass from Virginny is causing mischief and mayhem among the geeks in the land of mice and killer whales that put shows on for people, the Frumpy Fairy Godmother (blissfully unaware of the existance of the wayward lass) lolls around the pool, getting some sun and swimming. That evening she returns to her crystal ball, (after giving a thanks to the Gods because the cleaning woman didn't steal it) to take a peek.

She gives a tsk as Mr. Potatoe Delmonico is still pretending to get glass in his plastic feet. Somehow sensing her disapproval, even from that far away, Duke thinks it is because of his belching and hides his head under his paws.

Unrepentant WartHog
Heathen Gunfighter
Pepper Mill Creek Gang
RATS
and
Wielder of "Elle KaBong", the WartHog cast iron skillet
Nasty Lady

Delmonico

Delmonico gets out a dishpan and fills it with hot water and dissovles some magnesium sulfate (epsom salt) in the water and soaks his feet that still have glass in them and are starting to get infected. :o :o ::) ::) :P :P :P ;)  He knows he will have to get this taken care of or Slim will have to ride to town and get a doctor to come and amputate them. :o :o ::) ::) ::) 

Delmonico is also worried, Trinity did not show up for supper, he most likey has infection from glass in his feet and has crawled up in some canyon and is gonna die a slow painful death with nothin' but a gurglin' still to keep him company. ::) ::) ::)  And all because someone wanted whindchimes and left the glass layin' around.  Anyone knows the really cool wind chimes are made out of empty cartridge cases of different sizes. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Silver Creek Slim

Quote from: Delmonico on March 22, 2005, 11:41:31 PM
Anyone knows the really cool wind chimes are made out of empty cartridge cases of different sizes. ;D

Anyone but me. :-[ What a great idear! Ya got a picture of one o' dese?

Delmonico

Why would you need a picture? ;D  Ok a pard built one out of cases out of US milatary callibers, every thing from 20 mm to 22 Hornet.  Yes before you ask Slim it was, I got's some rounds with FMJ bullets and Milatary headstamps.  Just use yer imagination. ;)
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Silver Creek Slim

Quote from: Delmonico on March 23, 2005, 11:08:05 AM
Why would you need a picture? ;D  Ok a pard built one out of cases out of US milatary callibers, every thing from 20 mm to 22 Hornet.  Yes before you ask Slim it was, I got's some rounds with FMJ bullets and Milatary headstamps.  Just use yer imagination. ;)
Was I gonna question if the 22 Hornet was a Mil. round?  ;D

Delmonico

Most do if they don't understand Cold War poly-ticks. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Delmonico

Delmonico wakes up with his infected, glass filled feet in cold epsom salt water.  He looks over the posts he made in his sleep and adds:  They still have 45-70 in the invontory also Slim." ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Silver Creek Slim

Quote from: Delmonico on March 23, 2005, 01:11:55 PM
Delmonico wakes up with his infected, glass filled feet in cold epsom salt water.  He looks over the posts he made in his sleep and adds:  They still have 45-70 in the invontory also Slim." ;D
The US military in the year 2005?

Delmonico

The Navy does Slim and the Coast Guard. ;D ;D

Slim I think I'm in trouble, the infection in my feet have spread to far to be able to save them. :o :o
Can you go into my office and look and see if there is a spare pair in the Mr. Potatoe Head box. ::) ::)

If not E-Mail Hasbro and have them send out another pair as soon as possible.   ;D ;D :D  Oh and would you go out and throw away them durned wind chimes and sweep up the glass that keeps breaking off them.  That durned FFg didn't realize you need to make glass wind chimes out a tempered glass and it ain't been invented yet. ;D ;D :D ;)
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Silver Creek Slim

Slim goes in Del's office and finds an extra pair of feet in the box. On the way back, he gets a broom and dust pan. "Here are the extra feet. I'll sweep up the glass and throw away the wind chime."

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com