Started by Delmonico, September 18, 2004, 11:20:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ozark Tracker

Ozark looks at the meals Trinity is carrying,  cooked them yerself?  he asks
We done it for Dixie,  nothing else

"I've traveled a long way and some of the roads weren't paved."

Trinity

"Yeah, whah?  C'mon, deeg eeyun.

"Oh!  Ah jus' 'membered!  Ol' Sherlene, is 'posed ta have a meal pre-pared fer tha fambly.  If'n any of y'awll wanna come, jes brang mah turkey an' dressin' an' let's git in tha buckbode an' have ol' Ruben take us."
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Ozark Tracker

before the last word is out of Trinity's mouth, the wagon is loaded and the boys are hollering fer Trinity to come on.

Trinity

When they arrive, they find that Sherlene is just finishing serving the table for the group...

... and a separate table for Trinity and litl trinity.

"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Lucky Irish Tom

Before the fellers can sit down Trinity and litl trinity have reduced the four turkeys to bare bones.  There is very little else left except vegetables!
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

Trinity

Sherlene just smiles and says:  "Them boys shore do have an appetite.  I was prepared for this."

With that she gets up and goes to the kitchen and returns with another turkey stuffed with vegetables so that Trinity and litl trinity wouldn't eat any.

Ozark Tracker

as the boys are eating the turkey, they talk about how much litl trinity is like big Trinity.

Trinity

Steel Horse Bailey

A Drummer, I see ...

He's certainly had plenty of drumsticks!  ;) ;)
"May Your Powder always be Dry and Black; Your Smoke always White; and Your Flames Always Light the Way to Eternal Shooting Fulfillment !"

Silver Creek Slim

"I think that boy needs a Dr. Kellogg treatment."  :o ;D
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

Trinity

"Yaw'll leave mah litl trinity alone.  He's only a ye'r ol'!"

Delmonico

Quote from: Trinity on November 27, 2007, 08:36:17 PM
"Yaw'll leave mah litl trinity alone.  He's only a ye'r ol'!"

What does he think about the twins that are due in January ;D ;D ;D ;D
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Trinity

"What, did you an' miss Collin'wood shack up?" :o :o

Ozark Tracker

I heard Sherlene say she had a pair in the oven, I thought she was talking bout them turkeys she cooked  :o

Delmonico

Quote from: Trinity on November 27, 2007, 08:44:26 PM
"What, did you an' miss Collin'wood shack up?" :o :o

Delmonico whaps Trinity with a 4X2 board, "you mean Mr's Trinity hasn't told you, you didn't notice." ::) ;D ;D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Trinity

Quote from: Ozark Tracker on November 27, 2007, 08:46:20 PM
I heard Sherlene say she had a pair in the oven, I thought she was talking bout them turkeys she cooked  :o

"She prolly was.  She had ta make a couple extry fer her an' tha girl an' her mama'n'fambly."

Quote from: Delmonico on November 27, 2007, 08:48:29 PM
Delmonico whaps Trinity with a 4X2 board, "you mean Mr's Trinity hasn't told you, you didn't notice." ::) ;D ;D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

"Oww!  Ah hain' been har in quite a spail ta heah her ramble on.  I don' know what on earf you could be tawkin' 'bout?" 

Trinity glances at Sherlene and whispers to Del.  "She's been busy a-bakin' Christmas cookies.  Shaw looks lahk she's been a tastin' a few, don' it."

Lucky Irish Tom

Trinity, me Lad, Del is tryin ta tell ya yer wife is in tha family way, dontcha know!
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

Trinity

"Yeah, sometahms, she gits in mah way, but never tha who fambly at onct.  She ain' that beeug."

Delmonico

Delmonico says, "fooled ya, ya been worryin' 'bout that all day." ;D

{Santa puts Demonico down for another 1/4 ton of coal.} ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Trinity

Trinity looks back at his wife and wipes the sweat from his brow.  It has once again been proven that denial is the answer for all his troubles.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com