Newbrassky

Started by Delmonico, September 18, 2004, 11:20:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ozark Tracker

with all the Chia pots loaded and watered, Trinity & Ozark sit in the house waiting fer anything to grow. a watching out the winders fer any disgrunled injuns that may show up.
We done it for Dixie,  nothing else

"I've traveled a long way and some of the roads weren't paved."

Trinity

"Ah awlso brought a one that looks lahk a beef fer litl rooster, a peeug fer Stoney, one that looks lahk a cheese wheel fer Sleeum, one that looks lahk a tin a potted meat food product fer Dail an' a regular pot fer tha stranger so's he kin harvest tha sprouts an' eat 'em."
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Delmonico

Delmonico comes out of his office and sees Trinity's Chia pet in the kitchen window, he heads back to his office and gets his Remmie Roller 50 caliber pistol and shoots it, blowin' out the window. ;D  He says, "Durn, it's a good thing I got that green hairy varnmint afore it got one of us." :o
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Trinity

Trinity looks at the shattered pieces of his chia pet and tears form in his eyes. :'(
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Ozark Tracker

Trinity grabs a jar of hide glue and starts heating it up, with a little help from Ozark they glue the pot back together, it almost looks like a cross between a possum and a crocadile

Trinty seeds it back up and puts it in the winder by his bed.

Trinity

Trinity

Still sniffling, Trinity removes his chia pet from the window out of fear that the Chia Pet Sniper might attack again.  For its safety, he slides it under the bed.

Ozark Tracker

Trinity goes down and fires up the coal oil computer and orders one of every model of the chia's on the fastest freight wagon available.

Trinity

Trinity waits up the entire evening for the brown wagon.  Just as he starts to doze it arrives.  Trinity is ecstatic.

Ozark Tracker

Trinity grabs the shotgun and runs out to the brown wagon, telling the driver about the chia sniper, he stands guard while the chia's are taken into the house.
with all of them safe inside, he starts opening them, finding out that he had hit the wrong numbers while ordering, he now has well over a hundred chia's in his room.

Trinity

Trinity looks around and wipes his brow.  "Whew!  Luckily Ah ordered agin' Dail's account.  Ah wonner what he'll thank when he gits tha beeeull."

Ozark Tracker

Quote from: Trinity on December 31, 2006, 08:58:43 AM
Trinity looks around and wipes his brow.  "Whew!  Luckily Ah ordered agin' Dail's account.  Ah wonner what he'll thank when he gits tha beeeull."

he'll probably think ya done ordered valuable antiques from Egypt.  some of them Pharoh's treasures.

Marshal harpoluke

;D

What Trinity dosn't know is that He got all Sheep Chias, so now He's a Green Sheephearder on Dell's bill. :o

:D ;D :D

8)
SASS 60019L
NRA Life
CASS
Muckraker
Straight Shooter
Army Veteran
GOFWG#269
LASOOS#35s,
Lookout fur da sheep, packs a 10ga.,
Ya loot, Ah Shoot,
Lord of the Dark Soot,
Prayer Posse,
GoofBall #12

Ozark Tracker

Trinity takes a nap and when he wakes up, the chia's have started to grow.  Trinity sees all the sheep and goes running and screaming into the hallway.  a thinking he is a having a nitemare.

Delmonico

Delmonico goes in and shoots all the green sheep. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Trinity

"Whew!  Thankee Dail.  That were a mighty big fright seein' awl theeyum sheeps!"

Ozark Tracker

with only his possum/crocodile chia still intact, Trinty takes his water can up and pours a little water in it and sits to watch it grow.

Delmonico

Delmonico paints a whole bunch of small pictures of green sheep on the side of The Steam Traction Engine. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Ozark Tracker

He figures next time he fires it up he'll chase Trinty around some and make him thnk he's having another nightmare.

Marshal harpoluke

SASS 60019L
NRA Life
CASS
Muckraker
Straight Shooter
Army Veteran
GOFWG#269
LASOOS#35s,
Lookout fur da sheep, packs a 10ga.,