Newbrassky

Started by Delmonico, September 18, 2004, 11:20:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delmonico

Realizin' that Trinity has stopped breathin' the monkey starts CPR and very quickly he's back breathin' on his own, none the worse for the experiance. ::)  (No not the monkey, Trinity.)
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Trinity

Trinity runs to the dismal to wash his mouth out, all the while screaming "Ewww monkey germs!  Monkey germs!!!!"
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Delmonico

The monkey realizin' what he has done runs upstream from Trinity holorin'  "ekkeeek ekkkeee eeekkkee ekeekeee" Which translated from Monkey means Eww, Trinity germs.  When the monkey gets to the Dismal upstream from Trinity ;D he washes out his mouth also. ::)

<Authors Note: Ya did all notice the monkey is upsteam from Trinity.> :o ::) :P
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Trinity

The oils from Trinity had already formed a circle around him, thus encapsulating Trinity and fresh water while the contaminated water drifted around the oil slick.
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Ozark Tracker

Trinity crawls out of the dismal and rolls over on his back thinking he had escaped more monkey germs.  he relaxes

We done it for Dixie,  nothing else

"I've traveled a long way and some of the roads weren't paved."

Trinity

"Hey thar lil kitty cat!  Pewww, ya done got inta sumpin stanky!   Ugh!  Its gittin' worse!!  Go on kitty, git outta hair!"

Delmonico

When Trinity gets back to the ranch house Delmonico covers him in 'mater juice and sends him back to the river. :o
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Trinity

Before going, Trinity runs to his room to grab a bottle of Vodka.

Delmonico

Delmonico grabs a front quarter of beef and loads it into the wagon, "I'll be back tommorow, gonna go over to Tom's pub and try to make Irish stew with beef instead of mutton." ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Trinity

"Mutton ain' bad a'tall.  Don' know rightly why you folk tawk so badly 'bout it.  Next you'll be tellin' me that ya don' lahk sheep's or goat's milk."

Delmonico

With the breakfast rush done at Tom's Pub, Delmonico comes back to the ranch and heads to the barn workshop. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Trinity

"Not agin!!!!!!"

Ozark Tracker

ah Goat's milk,  finer gravy can't be made, it'll stick to yer ribs,  ifn it's real good and cold it's ain't bad drinking either.

Delmonico

Delmonico comes out of the workshop, pad-locks the door and puts up a sign, be back in the shop on Tuesday. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Trinity

Quote from: Ozark Tracker on May 28, 2006, 04:30:54 PM
ah Goat's milk,  finer gravy can't be made, it'll stick to yer ribs,  ifn it's real good and cold it's ain't bad drinking either.

"Ain' never had goat's milk.  Only had cheese, an' it were gooood stuff!"

Trinity

Quote from: Delmonico on May 28, 2006, 04:33:24 PM
Delmonico comes out of the workshop, pad-locks the door and puts up a sign, be back in the shop on Tuesday. ;D

Trinity looks at the sign and says to himself: "What 'bout Mondy?"

Delmonico

<Author's Note, Delmonico has the day off and he's gonna go shoot sumthin' just don't know what yet.>
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Trinity

"How 'bout yer workshop?" ;D ;D ;D

Ozark Tracker

the monkey hops around the barn a couple of times finds what he's looking for and gives it to Trinity,, The key to the workshop :o :o

Trinity

Trinity slips into the workshop and searches for Delmonico's new invention.  He finally finds something with all sorts of levers and knobs, but cannot figure out what it may be.   ???

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com