Newbrassky

Started by Delmonico, September 18, 2004, 11:20:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trinity

"Oh."  Trinity removes the sock, but Delmonico has already left.  "Whar's Dail?  Ah done hert his voice, but he t'ain' nowhars ta be seen."
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Lucky Irish Tom

Mebbe he's a ghost out ta haint ya Trinity.
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

Trinity

:o :o :o

"Pssshht!  Ah don' b'lieve in such thangs!"  Trinity pulls his jug closer and glances nervously around.
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Delmonico

Delmonico reaches Dunning, puts Reuben in the Livery Stable and boards the eastbound CB&Q. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Trinity

Trinity steps out on the porch with his jug and a shotgun all the while muttering to himself, "Tain' no ghosts 'roun' har!"

Delmonico

Slim opens his door and finds Delmonico put a can of flour above it. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Ozark Tracker

Slim shakes his head, flaps and slaps the flour around till it covers him head to toe :o
We done it for Dixie,  nothing else

"I've traveled a long way and some of the roads weren't paved."

Trinity

Just then, Trinity turns around and looks at Slim, emits a high pitched shriek and runs and hides in the barn.

Delmonico

Slim runs to the river to remove the flour before Delmonico gets home and fries him cause he's already dusted with flour. ;D

Delmonico is about ready to board the train in Omaha, shoppin' done, when he goes into a record store, sees a new long play wax cylinder from a guy he used to know in Lincoln.  He buys it cause the 4th track looks interestin'. ;D

http://www.amazon.com/Lines-Dirt-Brad-Colerick/dp/B000S0H1HC/ref=pd_bxgy_m_img_a/002-0424738-3648005
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Ozark Tracker

Trinity comes a sneaking out of the barn and Slim comes a crawling out of the river and they both find that Spring has sprung,  Slim goes to check the chickens, to see how many he's gonna havta replace for spring.  Trinity goes to check his supply of liquid refreshment, to see how much corn he's gonna havta get fer Sodbuster to plant, to replinish his supply.

with Delmonico still gone the boys go ta having Spring fever attacks.

Trinity

Trinity figures out how much corn he'll need but sits down to a meal before going over to request the corn.  "That stranger in tha soddy is jes plumb strange!  Ah gotta ate me somethin' afore Ah go, 'cause he shore ain' gonna have nothin' fittin' fer human consumption." ::) :P

"Sherlene!!!  We got any maw chicory?  Ah's thuhsty!"

Ozark Tracker

Trinity tells Sherlene to fry up some of that chicken he brought home too.   just be sure and tell Slim when ya see him, that the winter weather sure was hard on chickens,  a lot of em just seemed to fall over dead. tell him he needs to just get him a lot of new ones to raise.

Trinity

"Hurry up an' cook 'em, Ah thank Ah see ol' Sleeum a-comin' up tha way! :o  We's gonna haveta tail'im that it's a bunny what we's atin."

litl rooster

*after several months on the cam-pain trail* Litl' Rooster rides up to Ranch with no Name, on a barried White horse named "Mescalito"  >sounds like a bad country song< bearing fresh killed rabbits for the sunday meal.   Looks around and see's nothing has changed here much.   After loosening the cinch he ties the horse near the tank, then walks over to the hayrack and digs around for Trinity's emergency jug.  After a long pull on the jug, he places it back in the same spot. Then walks towards the house. The smell of fried chicken fills the air, Lilt' Rooster gets a whiff. Realizing now that he would be unnounced and the others have plans he returns to the horse.  Pulls the cinch up ties the dead rabbits to the cantle and hops up on the horse. Heads him toward the dirt farmers place.  Think he might like some fresh meat toadd to all them vegtables
Mathew 5.9

Marshal harpoluke

SASS 60019L
NRA Life
CASS
Muckraker
Straight Shooter
Army Veteran
GOFWG#269
LASOOS#35s,
Lookout fur da sheep, packs a 10ga.,
Ya loot, Ah Shoot,
Lord of the Dark Soot,
Prayer Posse,
GoofBall #12

Sod Buster

Sod Buster sees Litl Rooster coming in the distance and gets the veggies ready for some rabbit stew.
SASS #49789L, NCOWS #2493, RATS #122, WARTHOGS, SBSS, SCORRS, STORM #287
ROII, NRA RSO, NRA Benefactor, VSSA Life

Lucky Irish Tom

Irish has been working his team and checking out his wagon in preparation for spring. On his way back to the Ranch With No Name he sees litl rooster's horse at the Stranger's Soddy and decides to stop for a visit, he pulls a bottle of Irish Whiskey from the wagon and knocks on the door of the Soddy. 
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

Sod Buster

Sod Buster opens the door and invites Lucky Irish Tom in for some stew.  He gets some glasses down from the shelf and blows the dust out of them for sharing the Whiskey that Irish brought.  They toast the holiday a few times.
SASS #49789L, NCOWS #2493, RATS #122, WARTHOGS, SBSS, SCORRS, STORM #287
ROII, NRA RSO, NRA Benefactor, VSSA Life

Ozark Tracker

midway through the first toast, a knock on the door and there's Trinity standing outside wondering what kinda drink they opened  :o ;D

Delmonico

The westbound CB&Q arrives  in Dunning, a large crate is unloaded off the baggage car. :o  Delmonico arranges for a frieghter to haul it to the ranch.  He gets Reuben out of the Livery Stable and heads west to the ranch. ::)
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com