Newbrassky

Started by Delmonico, September 18, 2004, 11:20:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delmonico

Quote from: Trinity on November 28, 2007, 09:09:52 PM
Trinity looks back at his wife and wipes the sweat from his brow.  It has once again been proven that denial is the answer for all his troubles.

De Nile is a river in Egypt, De Dismal is the river in Newbrassky. ;D

Besides that, rumor is yer in far more trouble anyway. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Delmonico

Delmonico comes back to the ranch after raisin' heck all over Tall Talesland. ;D  He then finds Trinity sleepin' on the couch in the ranch house and then ties him up.  He then puts all the chicken wings from the littleroosterville Hooters in a pot and boils them up fer chicken and noodles. ;D

He then sneaks into Slim's room, removes all the shot from his 10 gauge shells and replaces it with string. ???

{Santa throws his hands up and files a mineral claim in eastern Wyoming so he won't have to haul coal as far.} ;D ::) ;)
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Delmonico

An old Indian Medicine Man rides into The Ranch With No Name to talk to Delmonico, he feeds the old fella Trinity's share of supper before he rides on.  Delmonico hollors, "Batten down the hatches boys, get the cattle and horses to shelter tommorow, Him Who Hates Snow was just by and said we could be in fer a nasty one this weekend, we need to bring in coal and wood fer the fires.

Delmonico then goes out and opens the petcock on the boiler to The Steam Traction Engine (always capitalize The Steam Traction Engine) and drains the water out, he then goes to the work shop and barn and brings all the shovels in to the mudroom. 
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Silver Creek Slim

Slim starts bringing in firewood.
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

Lucky Irish Tom

Irish starts brining in buckets of coal, he comments to Del that the supply of coal is starting to run a little low.  He hopes Del has been extra bad this year.
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

Silver Creek Slim

Slim looks at the thermometer on the porch. It reads 6 degrees. He gets the chimney sweep equipment from the barn and sweeps the chimneys.

NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

Trinity

Not knowing Slim is trying to sweep the chimney, Trinity feels a draft and starts a fire.
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Delmonico

Delmonico hears the word draft and goes and rereads this thread. ;D

http://www.cascity.com/forumhall/index.php/topic,17735.0.html

He then sees Trinity with a big can of coal oil in his hand and a box of matches, he takes both away.
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Trinity

"But, Ah wanned ta have me a fahr!.  It's gettin' col' in har!"
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Delmonico

Let me do it, Delmonico shaves up some Red Cedar, piles on some corn cobs and puts just a dollop of coal oin on and lites a match and touches it off.
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Lucky Irish Tom

As Del lights the fire Irish thinks he hears a scream from the roof.

Trinity

The scream continues until everyone hears a thud outside the window, then a slight moaning sound.

Ozark Tracker

Ozark looks out the winder into the dark, saying  I didn't know we had any wildcats up here
We done it for Dixie,  nothing else

"I've traveled a long way and some of the roads weren't paved."

Delmonico

Delmonico goes out with a bucket of water and tosses it on Slim to put him out since he's on fire.  Of course it freezes up on Slim. ::)

(Santa hope the CB&Q gets their rails to his mineral claim afore Christmas.) ::)
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Trinity

Trinity goes to the window to see what everybody is staring at.  "Hey, lookee!  Someone done made a ahce sculpture of ol' Sleeum!"

Delmonico

By mornin' the whole ranch is covered with ice, not just Slim. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Lucky Irish Tom

Irish gets up and starts some coffee, then he goes out and puts Christmas decorations on Slim so he doesn't look out of place for the Holidays!

Delmonico

The first storm fizzled out, but Delmonico battens down for the next wave. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Trinity

Trinity strings some garland on Slim to enhance the holiday effect.

Marshal harpoluke

SASS 60019L
NRA Life
CASS
Muckraker
Straight Shooter
Army Veteran
GOFWG#269
LASOOS#35s,
Lookout fur da sheep, packs a 10ga.,
Ya loot, Ah Shoot,
Lord of the Dark Soot,