Started by Delmonico, September 18, 2004, 11:20:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ozark Tracker

alright then we'll fry em up,   I'm sure it'll make lunch
We done it for Dixie,  nothing else

"I've traveled a long way and some of the roads weren't paved."

Trinity

"Lunch!??  Ah wannit fer dinner."
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Ozark Tracker

well it'll have ta be supper and breakfast if we get it cooked this late. ;D

Trinity

"Naw, Ah'll stay up an' ate it.  I'm hongry."
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Ozark Tracker

alright, I'll have her cooked up here in a while,  ya might go out and check the chickens, see if they's any eggs out there,  I don't think Slim's gathered any  today.  we'll have a regular feast.

Trinity

Excited, Trinity runs outside.  After a few minutes, he returns with a cart loaded with fifteen eggs, a dozen potatoes, bacon from the smokehouse, a beef tongue, two cans of maple syrup, and a sack of coffee.  "Ah figgered we might wan' some other tasty tidbits too." ;D

Ozark Tracker

Del's gonna be proud of us, making such a good meal. 

reckon he's gonna be back fore long,  I think he took the dog and went out checking out some hunting spots.

Trinity

"Mebbe he'll brang back a eagle fer us ta ate."

Delmonico

I could a got ya a Blue Heron. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Trinity

"Coulda woulda shoulda. >:(  Ozark, looks lahk he di'n't brang us nuffin ta ate." :(

Delmonico

<Authors Note, I found a bunch of black walnut trees just startin' to drop their nuts, gonna go back and get some to make some wood stain, I could send you the nuts, I hate black walnuts.>
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Trinity

<<Not much of a nut fan.  I deal with too many of them all day long!>>

Ozark Tracker

uh, well,  ya mean I forgot to holler dinners ready, well it's still hot here on the stove.

I have a friend that tells a story about when he was a kid, he had a rash in a real bad spot, somebody told him if he'd get some green walnut hulls and rub it on it real good, it would cure the rash,  he said he went down by the river where he knew their were some walnut trees and got him some fresh green ones, cut the hulls off with his pocket knife and pulled his pants down and started rubbing them on, he said in about 10 minutes or so it went to burning so bad he couldn't stand it and he jumped out in the edge of the river where the water would be up on him, said he stayed in there the rest of the afternoon with an awful burning going on, said it finally died down enough to go home,  said it cured the rash but the stain turned him black and lasted about 4 months ;D ;D ;D ;D

Trinity

"Naw, Ah was a-tawlkin' 'bout Dail not brangin' nuffin fer ta ate.  Ol' coot!"

<< :o :o Ground up walnut shells... :o :o>>

Delmonico

Well there was a lot of this, them seeds boiled and sugar added makes a darn "lemonade" and has a lot of viterman C.

Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Lucky Irish Tom

Irish walks up, "uh Trinity, I bin helpin Stoney take inventory down to tha smokehouse. He saw ya git a couple a slabs a bacon, but he says we are about 6 sides a ham short.  Ozark says ya give him two fer makin biscuits n gravy, any ideer whut happent to tha other 4 sides a ham?"
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

Trinity

Nervous and fidgety, Trinity responds:  "What!?  Faw sahds-a poke is a-missin'?  Naaaaawwwwww.  Tha devil you say!!"

Silver Creek Slim

When the sun rises, there is a Frankenpole in the dooryard.  ;D

NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

Trinity

Hearing about the Frankenpole, Trinity begins to worry and runs around looking for his drinking buddy, Frankenbird.  Luckily, he finds him passed out behind the shed next to eight empty jugs.

Leaving Frankenbird to sleep it off, Trinity goes to look at the Frankenpole.

"Now, what in Tarnation is we 'posed ta do wif that!"

Suddenly, Delmonico comes out of the house wearing an over sized purple silk suit bouncing an orange ball.

Ozark Tracker

some of miss collinswood's girl's show up to play with Del :o

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com