Newbrassky

Started by Delmonico, September 18, 2004, 11:20:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trinity

Trinity looks down.

"Oh!  Done fergot ta butten tha hatch."  :o :o
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Delmonico

Delmonico rides in from town, puts Reuben in the barn and heads to the house. ::)
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Delmonico

Once in the house Delmonico gets his shotgun and does a search to make sure no Kansas Jayhawkers or Missouri Bushwhacker's have taken up residence while he was gone. ::)
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Trinity

Trinity calls from the porch into the kitchen, "Dail, they's some friendly injuns hair wanna tawlk ta you.  Sumpin' 'bout a crazy man botherin' 'em?"
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Delmonico

Tell em to scalp him. ;D  Better ask his wife if it's OK first though. :o
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Silver Creek Slim

At the mention of Jayhawkers and Bushwackers, Slim loads both of his "Mighty Tens".  >:(
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

Delmonico

Quote from: Silver Creek Slim on August 28, 2007, 09:54:27 PM
At the mention of Jayhawkers and Bushwackers, Slim loads both of his "Mighty Tens".  >:(

Delmonico takes off his hat and says, "Now I don't mean any bad about any honorable soldier of either side of the late war." ;)
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Delmonico

Delmonico comes out on the porch and sits in the rocker with a cup of coffee.  "I think we are safe from the Bushwacker's and Jayhawks, durn that was close. ::)
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Lucky Irish Tom

Seeing someone setting a large fire behind the barn Irish levels his Sharps 45/70 and puts a rather large hole through the firebug's head.  As Del, Slim, Trinity, and O.T. look up at the tretort of the big rifle Irish hollers from the window of the house, "Big fire behind the barn, I kilt whoever was setting it, now let's go put out the fire.
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

Delmonico

Delmonico looks at the body, sees what it is and hires a wagon to take it to Brownsville to send downriver as Newbrassky always thought proper of the type.   >:(  "To bad it ain't winter, the prefered method in that time these scum were a problem was to do it under the ice. "  We never had any use for border trash from either Kansas or Misery." >:(

"They served no useful purpose." :P
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Delmonico

Delmonico wonders why folks who few like keep tryin' to make more folks like them even less by being a horse's arse all the time.  He figgers it's cause they have no manners. >:(  He also wonders why since they started him his own thread why he don't stay there, except no one comes down to add to it cause that same horse's arse has no friends. ::)  But everyone knows that same person ain't smart enough to figger out he is not liked because of things he has done in the past. :P
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Trinity

Suddenly, fifty federal revenuers enter the yard of the ranch.  Trinity silently disappears. :o

Delmonico

Delmonico sees them come in the yard and knowing Trinity went to the south, he points them off to that strange land of Alkali lakes to the north. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Delmonico

Out in the Alkali Lake region, the revanoorers run into an old friend of Trinity's. :o

Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Stoney Pete

Stoney Pete comes riding onto the ranch.  He pulls a jug and small package from his saddle bag.  He climbs up into the cupola and removes a cupcake from the package.  Placing a candle in the center he lights it.  After a long pull on the jug he says Happy Birthday FFG.  We have not forgotten you. :'(

If it can't be nice, eaten, make money, create comfort or provide real pleasure.........kill it or trade it in on new one!

litl rooster

Mathew 5.9

Lucky Irish Tom

Irish sees Stoney head for the cupola and knows what day it is.  He raises a glass in memory of FFG!
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

Trinity

On the porch, Trinity silently sips from his mug, drinking toasts to the FFG.

Remembering how much Stoney Pete likes bacon, he gets up and fries some up for the fellows.

Delmonico

Delmonico saddles Reuben and heads west with out a word.
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Silver Creek Slim

Slim takes the "Mighty Tens" to the dooryard and gives the FFG a two gun salute.  :'(
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com