Newbrassky

Started by Delmonico, September 18, 2004, 11:20:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sod Buster

Sod Buster moans as he lies by the side of the road.
"Ugh....I feel like a cow that ate too much springtime grass.  My belly is swollen and feels like it needs to be punctured. :'(   Owwwwwwwww"

Dang that Trinity feller...... >:(
SASS #49789L, NCOWS #2493, RATS #122, WARTHOGS, SBSS, SCORRS, STORM #287
ROII, NRA RSO, NRA Benefactor, VSSA Life

Trinity

No longer hearing Delmonico complaining about trees, Trinity goes into the kitchen to check on him where he learns that Delmonico has left for supplies.  Before leaving, however, he had left a cherry pie on the window sill to cool.  Trinity begins to drool and it is not long before he has taken the pie down and devoured the entire thing.
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Delmonico

On his way to Dunning, Delmonico wonders how Trinity fared with the pie made out of wax cherries. ;D  He snickers and then stops the wagon and jumps out with his axe an whacks a small tree growin' along the trail. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Trinity

Slim walks in as Trinity finishes the pie. 

"Sleeeum, d'ya know whar Dail got these-hair cherries?  They don't taste right... fact is, they don' taste a'tall."  As Trinity talks, chunks of wax are flying out of his mouth.

"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Lucky Irish Tom

Irish walks into the kitchen looks at Trinity, then looks at Slim.  Irish gets a cup of coffee, looks at Trinity again and just shakes his head as he walks toward the barn.
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

Delmonico

Slim, knowing about the wax cherries, feeds Trinity a piece of string. ;D :P ::)
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Trinity

Trinity gags and asks "What'th thith thang fer?"

Delmonico

Slim says, "in a day or so we'll have a candle." ;D :P
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Trinity

:P :P

Trinity thinks about it and confused, he asks "How?"

Delmonico

Delmonico arrives in Dunning still grinning about the WAX cherries in the pie.  He boards the eastbound CB&Q and heads to Omaha. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Trinity

"Sleeum, Ah asked how is we gonna git a candle in a few days!  Whah won'tcha answer me?"

Silver Creek Slim

"You'll find out."  ;D
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

Delmonico

Delmonico has a fresh broiled trout for supper, when done he tosses the head out the window and heads to his Pullman berth. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Lucky Irish Tom

Irish puts on a fresh pot of coffee and starts to make some stew.  He see's Del's recipe for wax cherry pie and decides to whip up another one fer Trinity.

Trinity

Sleep walking, Trinity comes upon another pie in the window.  Two minutes later the only things left are crumbs and a tiny smudge of glaze and Trinity is back in bed.

Delmonico

Tom of course added the string to the pie. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Marshal harpoluke

SASS 60019L
NRA Life
CASS
Muckraker
Straight Shooter
Army Veteran
GOFWG#269
LASOOS#35s,
Lookout fur da sheep, packs a 10ga.,
Ya loot, Ah Shoot,
Lord of the Dark Soot,
Prayer Posse,
GoofBall #12

Delmonico

Delmonico gets to Omaha and gets a hotel.
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Lucky Irish Tom

Back at the Ranch everyone settles in for the night.

Sod Buster

Sod Buster awakens at the side of the road and continues his quest to get home to his Soddy.  Later that evening he arrives, brushes off the dirt and vermin from his bed, and crawls in.
SASS #49789L, NCOWS #2493, RATS #122, WARTHOGS, SBSS, SCORRS, STORM #287
ROII, NRA RSO, NRA Benefactor, VSSA Life

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com