Newbrassky

Started by Delmonico, September 18, 2004, 11:20:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delmonico

Delmonico is eatin' as he reads this (dumb idea) and decides to go throw up bannana. :P
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Lucky Irish Tom

A gust of wind picks up Trinity's finger and blows it toward the barn where it sticks to Del's Steam Tractor Engine.  The finger is slightly bent as if saying, "C'mere n lookit this!"
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

Trinity

Trinity runs up and asks "What?"
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Delmonico

Delmonico glues Trinity's finger on with some hide glue and sews it in place till the glue dries. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Trinity

"Dail, mah fanger used ta beeyund t'tha other dye-rection. :o  ...An' is it 'posed ta burn so bad?"
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Delmonico

Quote from: Trinity on April 24, 2007, 06:58:12 PM
"Dail, mah fanger used ta beeyund t'tha other dye-rection. :o 

Was a birth defect, I fixed it. ;D

Quote from: Trinity on April 24, 2007, 06:58:12 PM
"...An' is it 'posed ta burn so bad?"

Yep, till it heals. ::)
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Ozark Tracker

Quote from: Delmonico on April 24, 2007, 07:00:19 PM

Yep, till it heals. ::)

Trinity, didn't yer Maw give you that talk about if it's a burning, an itching or hurting just means it's a healing
We done it for Dixie,  nothing else

"I've traveled a long way and some of the roads weren't paved."

Delmonico

Quote from: Ozark Tracker on April 24, 2007, 07:04:53 PM

Trinity, didn't yer Maw give you that talk about if it's a burning, an itching or hurting just means it's a healing

Or infected. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Trinity

"Naw, she always tolt me ta hesh up.  Ah did git a burnin' sen-sation onct, but Ah was tol' it weren't po-lyte ta tawlk 'bout thayut."

Delmonico

Quote from: Trinity on April 24, 2007, 07:36:19 PM
"Naw, she always tolt me ta hesh up.  Ah did git a burnin' sen-sation onct, but Ah was tol' it weren't po-lyte ta tawlk 'bout thayut."

I could get the needle and the mercury stuff if need be. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Trinity

:o :o "Nope!  T'ain' neccessary.  That was a whal back.  Sherlene won't have me goin' "a-visitin' " no more." :(

Sod Buster

Sod Buster pulls up in his wagon with an Apple Tree as a gift.

HAPPY ARBOR DAY!

He quickly exists......stage right.
SASS #49789L, NCOWS #2493, RATS #122, WARTHOGS, SBSS, SCORRS, STORM #287
ROII, NRA RSO, NRA Benefactor, VSSA Life

Delmonico

Delmonico is happy for the apple tree, "We need a few trees around the houses for shade and a few down along the crick for shade for the callte, but that is plenty, we don't want ta forest the whole state like that durned polly-teat-ion down to Newbrassky City wants to do. We need land to farm and pasture for the cattle." ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Trinity

"Don' need no pastures fer tha cattle.  They won' be happy a'tall.  Ah hair cows is only happy in Californy.

"Stranger, if'n ya got any more of theeyum trays, brang'em wif ya an' we'll go ta Steel site number 'lebenteen.  Ah got's me a ahdear."

Sod Buster

Quote from: Trinity on April 27, 2007, 06:54:20 PM
"Don' need no pastures fer tha cattle.  They won' be happy a'tall.  Ah hair cows is only happy in Californy.

"Stranger, if'n ya got any more of theeyum trays, brang'em wif ya an' we'll go ta Steel site number 'lebenteen.  Ah got's me a ahdear."

An "Ahdear" ??
Does it involve Apple Brown Betty?

Trinity

"Shhhh!  Don' mention that name 'roun' Sherlene.  She don' cotton much ta ol' Betty.  Ah was a-thankin' of sumpin' strawnger... sumpin' lahk a cider or mebbe a brandy."

Sod Buster

Sod Buster produces a jug of Apple Jack.

"You mean like this?"

Sod Buster takes a swig an passes the jug.

"Have a tug, pard"

Trinity

Trinity pulls on the bottle and hisses.  "Yep! Tha's goooooooooooood.  Tha's what Ah was thankin' 'bout.  Thankee."

Sod Buster

Trinity

"Say, whar didja get theeus.  Didja make it er buy it."

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com