Newbrassky

Started by Delmonico, September 18, 2004, 11:20:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silver Creek Slim

Slim comes out the door with a cup of coffee. "Howdy Trinity."
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

Trinity

Startled, Trinity jumps "Oh!  Howdy Sleeeum.  Izzat corfee fer me?  Thankee, that is jes what tha doctor ordered."
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Silver Creek Slim

"It sure is. Sure is a nice day."
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training

Trinity

Trinity sits quietly with his arm outstretched waiting for the coffee while Slim stares across the yard ignoring him.
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Silver Creek Slim

"Oh, sorry."  ::) Slim hands the cup ta Trinity.

Trinity

"Why thankee pard!"  Trinity sips the coffee.  "I'ss a mite tepid.  Kin ya wawm it up a little?"

Silver Creek Slim

Silver Creek Slim

Slim sticks a Lucifer, lights the torch, and starts warmin' Trinity's cup that he is holdin'.  :o

Trinity

Watching the deer that just ambled into the yard for their evening snack, Trinity is not paying attention to what is happening.  That is until he notices the scent of burning flesh.

AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGHH!

Delmonico

Delmonico is workin' in the kitchen when he smells the burnin' flesh, he looks out the window, sees what Slim is doin' and closes the window. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Trinity

"H-H-Hot... that's hot enough, thanks!"

Silver Creek Slim

"Okay." Slim turns the torch off.  ;D

Lucky Irish Tom

Trinity goes to put the coffee cup down and finds that its welded to his hand.
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

Delmonico

Delmonico gets a hammer and cold chisel, removes the cup and washes it. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Trinity

"Kin ah have mah nose pickin' fanger back, please?"

Delmonico

Delmonico glues it back on with flour paste. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Silver Creek Slim

Slim sits on the porch and "screws" his hat done so it don't blow off.  :o "Storm's a comin'."

Trinity

Trinity begins to raise his hand to pick his nose as a gust of wind blows the finger off and into the yard.  "Dail!  That thar paste din' hole too good."

Ozark Tracker

Frankenbird, who has been sitting quietly, sees the finger going across the lawn and jumps on it, thinking he is the early bird getting the worm. :o
We done it for Dixie,  nothing else

"I've traveled a long way and some of the roads weren't paved."

Trinity

Frankenbird bites down on Trinity's finger only to chip his beak.  It seems that the finger was little more than one tough callous.  Trinity didn't get it this way through work but by vigorously picking his nose.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com