Newbrassky

Started by Delmonico, September 18, 2004, 11:20:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ozark Tracker

after the wooly worm dissappears in Slim's nose, Slim starts going,  aahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
We done it for Dixie,  nothing else

"I've traveled a long way and some of the roads weren't paved."

Trinity

Slim's screaming causes the other one to start to roam.
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Delmonico

It heads down Slim's back and down into the waistband of Slim's trousers, it heads on deeper and srarts to crawl up Slim's.....................................................................

<Never mind, that would be to mean to do to a catter-piller.?

BTW arcoss from the ally from me ther are catter-pillers, but they ain't furry and are kinda an ugly yaller, also a bit to big to crawl up Slim's nose. ::)
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Silver Creek Slim

NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

Delmonico

That takes care of catter-pillar #1. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Silver Creek Slim

Slim runs and jumps in the stock tank.
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

Delmonico

The catter-pillar crawls in deeper. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Lucky Irish Tom

Tha caterpiller Slim sneezed out iz propelled thru the air and sticks on Trinity's upper lip.  When it recovers from the shock it begins to crawl up Trinity's nose.  Slim pulls himself out of the stock tank and begins to freeze up again.
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

Trinity

Trinity's nasal passage is so full of miscellaneous objects that the caterpillar becomes lodged.  Noticing the blockage, Trinity takes in a deep breath, blocks the open nostril and blows the caterpillar and other debris out against the side of the house.
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

HandTub

HandTub gives ya' all a good soakin ta cleans ya all up
hows y'all u doin good to be back on cas city

Trinity

Trinity successfully sidesteps the bath and takes a seat.  Taking up his jug he holds it out to HandTub.  "Wailcome!  Wontcha sit a spail?"

Ozark Tracker

Trinity finds a can of potted meat in the cupboard and opens it to see what flavor he has found.

We done it for Dixie,  nothing else

"I've traveled a long way and some of the roads weren't paved."

Trinity

"Ooooh!  This'n done turnt grane"  *sniff* *sniff*  "Has a pee-culiar oder ta it."  Trinity takes a bite.  "Whew!  pee-culiar taste too.  Ah thank this'n ain no good no more." :o

Sod Buster

Quote from: Trinity on April 09, 2007, 08:56:51 PM
"Ooooh!  This'n done turnt grane"

That's the vegetable content making itself known.  :o
SASS #49789L, NCOWS #2493, RATS #122, WARTHOGS, SBSS, SCORRS, STORM #287
ROII, NRA RSO, NRA Benefactor, VSSA Life

Trinity

"They ain' no vegetimables in hair!   >:(  Ah done checked."  Trinity hands the can to Sod Buster.  "Hair, have yose'f some."

Sod Buster

Uh...no thanks.  I already had my veggies for the day....and some of 'em just came back up after looking at & smelling that can.

'Cuse me........<Sod Buster runs off as he feels his stomach gurgling>
SASS #49789L, NCOWS #2493, RATS #122, WARTHOGS, SBSS, SCORRS, STORM #287
ROII, NRA RSO, NRA Benefactor, VSSA Life

Trinity

Trinity shrugs, tilts his head back and taps the bottom of the can, knocking the remnants into his mouth.

"Ah could tale he was hongry 'cause Ah could hair heeyus belly rumblin'.  Even so, but he din' wanna tak mah meal.  Nice feller!"

Lucky Irish Tom

Trinity slowly begins to turn the same color green that the potted meat was.
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

Trinity

Trinity looks in a mirror at himself.  "Dernit!  Sain' Patty's day was a momf ago." >:(

Trinity

Trinity seats himself on the porch and wonders where everybody has gone.  "Don' no one hardly show up no more. :("

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com