GOFWG#269
LASOOS#35s,
Lookout fur da sheep, packs a 10ga.,
Ya loot, Ah Shoot,
Lord of the Dark Soot,
Prayer Posse,
GoofBall #12

Ozark Tracker

hearing about the fire over at Trinity's  Ozark is reminded that tomorrow is the Vernal equinox
We done it for Dixie,  nothing else

"I've traveled a long way and some of the roads weren't paved."

Delmonico

Yes, our good friend Vern ;D
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Marshal harpoluke

;D :D ;D

(Marshal's Note)  Ghost-Rat say's " Dell better get the Equinox right this time".

:P

>:(

:o

SASS 60019L
NRA Life
CASS
Muckraker
Straight Shooter
Army Veteran
GOFWG#269
LASOOS#35s,
Ya loot, Ah Shoot,
Lord of the Dark Soot,
Prayer Posse,
GoofBall #12

Ozark Tracker

with the warm weather returnning to the country side, Trinity goes over to see Sod Buster and pick up a load of Corn, when he gits back he and Sherlene start their spring cleaning and filling of their mash barrells and start the still with the last of the mash left over from the winter stash.

Trinity

Soon, Trinity is hearing the soothing bubbling, hissing and gurgling sounds of recipe being made. 

Trinity lets out a contented sigh "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh".
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Ozark Tracker

with the first still a cooking, Trinity sends Sherlene to start the other 19,

Trinity

Trinity sits back in his chair and uncorks a jug of his special reserve from last year's "harvest". 

Hollering after Sherlene "Now don' git them fahrs too hot now, hear?"
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Ozark Tracker

after takeing a drink, Trinity counts his reserve jugs, seeing he's only got 20 or 30 gallons left over,  so he hollers at Sherlene, hurry on along and get them fires a going.

Trinity

"That thar is a good woman!  Ya wan' another slug, Frankenbird?"

Marshal harpoluke

;D

Looks like things are back to normal...?...? :o

::)
SASS 60019L
NRA Life
CASS
Muckraker
Straight Shooter
Army Veteran
GOFWG#269
LASOOS#35s,
Ya loot, Ah Shoot,
Lord of the Dark Soot,
Prayer Posse,
GoofBall #12

Trinity

Not having heard from Sherlene, Trinity goes to check how far along she is with the other stills.

Ozark Tracker

Trinity finds Sherlene asleep down by # 19, they's a good shade tree down yonder.

Delmonico

The only one fer 20 miles. ;D

(Authors Note:  The little arrow is a man standin' there.)
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Ozark Tracker

that's probably Trinity a standing in the shade after he run Sherlene off to start the other stills.

Delmonico

I had it up full, there are 3-4 very stunted cedars that were sheltered from prairie fires, there ain't no shade in that picture, most likely ain't today and that is an 1888 picture. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Trinity

"Whooo!  It shore is hot out hair doin' awl this work.  Tahm fer a nap.  Ah hope Sherlene don' be takin' no more breaks.  I gotta have mah recipe ready fer sale!"

Lucky Irish Tom

Trinity doesn't realize that Sherlene iz gettin heat stroke, cuz he done burnt tha hair offen her haid.
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

Ozark Tracker

Trinity tells Sherlene, don't worry none bout yer hair,  we got the mop there at the house, you can just use it fer a hair piece, till yer hair grows out.

Trinity

"Don' you worry none.  It don' look that bad, Sherlene.  Mah aint Mable hadta wayre one after she lawst her hayre spinnin' wool fer uncle Hubert's christmas sweater."

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com